-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

welcome to sriti jha AT

sriti jha was born on feb 26 ,1986

Sriti Jha was born in Darbhanga Bihar and then Jha went to modern indian school kathmandu, and later shifted to Delhi where she studied in laxman public school& sri venkateswara college, and joined the English dramatics society named "Verbum" in 2004. She went on to become the President of the society and got her first main role in a Verbum play titled "Ritual In Blood". She won one Best Actor award in the Delhi University dramatics circuit for this particular performance.

Television career

Dhoom machao Dhoom

she made her television debut  in disney channel hit show Dhoom machao dhoom ,dmd was debut show for many other well known tellywood cast like kinshuk mahajan(bidaai ,ccbm fame) Toral rasputra ( chhoti si zindagi fame ) vikrant massey ( balika vadhu and dharam veer ,baba aisey var dhondo fame ) 

her chacter name is malini sharma she was paired opposite vikrant massey

Their chemistry was loved by one and all ,rumours were started to fly that they were dating
both sriti and vikrant denied it and mentioned that they are just good friends
Sriti and vikrant performance

Jiya jale

Her next show in tv was jiya jale in 9x

jiya jale theme song

jiya jale

A classic love story, Jiya Jale is the story of Sunaina, played by Siddhartha Basu's beautiful and talented find, Sriti Jha. Brought up in a close and caring family, Sunaina has just fallen in the love with the idea of love, when she meets Chandan. And they fall in love. But they are also caught up in a whirpool of hatred, deceit and betrayal -- which changes their lives drastically. But even in the most trying times, the two hold their love for each other above all conventions Set in ... she was paired opposite saurab pandey and their chemistry was sooper hit btw audience

shaurya suhani

It is a story of a brave and good hearted young man, Shaurya, who is unaware that he's the Prince of a royal family and his struggle to regain his kingdom. This fight and struggle is intertwined with his romantic love story with Princess Suhani. It portrays love story of two human beings, who are separated by class and find their way to each others heart

after their sooper hit chemistry in jiya jale
 saurab and sriti were paired up again for this show

jyoti

In jyoti sriti played the character sudha Sudha is the second eldest of the siblings. Is much suppressed, introvert and has concealed feelings. At the age of 7 she was sent off to her grandmother's place in a village to stay away from the financial crisis the family was going through. Sudha misses the love, care and affection which she never received from her parents and this is the reason she is always found amongst books. Sudha has always envied her classmates and friends for the love and affection they received from their parents. The longing for affection has given Sudha a split personality devika
Sudha who is a scared & timid girl doesn't really know how to stand up for herself but when she turns into devika no one can stop her
she was paired opposite alok they to shared a cute chemistry in the show

Rakt sambandh

In rakt sambandh sriti played as  A visually impaired young girl'sandhya

who fights for justice for her father death
killer was non other then her husband yuvraj and her whole sasural knows about it
at end she will finallymarry her true love neeraj who was  with her till last after yuvraj's death

sriti was paired opposite naman

now she is playing janhvi in our dsddsb

bashers and haters stay away frm this at

thank u 😉

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

pratzy
mjht_one(nikky)
chakku
aanchal
kriya_life
nikkie
asmi
priyanka
 lakshmi_3004
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is it open dear?? if yes then add me too ðŸ˜›
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^i think its open yami probs just needs to edit the layout
snowflake. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjht_one

^i think its open yami probs just needs to edit the layout

great.. how are you?? ðŸ˜›
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey yamu n niki...lov u guyz...do i need 2 say dat add me here
mjht_one thumbnail
@pratsy: hey yaar hw r u?

@aanchal: hey i mf9 btw i m nikita hw r u?
snowflake. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjht_one

@pratsy: hey yaar hw r u?

@aanchal: hey i mf9 btw i m nikita hw r u?

I am good nikita ðŸ˜›
mjht_one thumbnail
@aachal: i see ur a mayur fan...gawd i still love that couple i really hope arjun come bak on telly soon
Edited by mjht_one - 12 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey niki..gd 2 see u here
hey aanchal...howz yaa