Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
also one question,  As i just wanted to catch up on Kumar Kartikeya's story as I missed watching the episodes. I wanted to know why he and AS were kept away from their parents..I also knw that there is a story where kartikeya is angry because parvati prefers ganesh more than him and he says that he wont belive in women anymore, is it true?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi

In the Popular Cast list, can we have Nandi (Kumar Hegde) replace Rishi Kashyap, whose appearances nowadays are pretty sporadic?

Thanks!
shivshakti23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone...

I am a great fan of "DEVO KE DEVA MAHADEV" .   I love to watch mahadev and parvati scene... so can u tell me where can i get or from which sites i can download the video related to their specific scene.or any specific thread where i can get the scene of mahadev and parvati. please let me know...
😊

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys n girls.. i have missed my loving dkdm for 3 days.. hopefully will watch it tonight.. at 11.30... ðŸ˜Š but before that wanna catch the 11th, 12th an 13th march epi..plz can any one gimmie the links.. i have tried those ones which are there in the video thread but .. it didn't work.. 😭
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Riti u can find all epis of DKDM here :)

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Question: in the DVD that has just been released of DkDM, up to what point do they show it?  Since we know that the serial is still running, so they couldn't have had it all!
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i found this in flipkart 
do check here link http://www.flipkart.com/devon-ke-dev-mahadev/p/itmdgf4mhhrgqgp9 hope it helps 

The Show portrays Mahadev's journey from a hermit to a house holder. Sati who is the daughter of Daksh, a staunch Lord Vishnu devotee, is drawn to Shiva against the wishes of her father. Experience the mesmerizing journey of Sati falling in love with Shiva, her point of view of the Mahadev...the most charismatic God of Hindu mythology.

Product features:
1. Mahadev ki mahan gaatha...Jeevan ka aarambh bi aur anta bhi
2. 10 DVD pack of re-edited, re-packaged content featuring from the first on-air episode till the Mahadev- Parvati wedding.
3. 5.1 Dolby digital DVD release, for the first time in the history of Indian Television
4. Today's highest rated mythological serial in India.

hirenshrimali thumbnail
can any1 find me dat background song dat played wen jalandhar get superentry on awesome seahorses...pls it sounds like dis "devo jalandhar devo me..hoga jalandhar mahapralay...i want dis full lyrics...pls..help me..😲
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So my question is, how to send a friend request to someone on I-F.
A little help will be useful.😊
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: smiley4567

So my question is, how to send a friend request to someone on I-F.

A little help will be useful.😊

There are 2 ways of sending friend requests..

1. you will find a link named Buddy under any post... ( where any one has posted a comment u can find a link named Buddy)
2. Next Is a way you will find a link on ur own profile called friends and there will be place to type any of ur interested memebrs name and u can type the name and click on add buddy 😊

Hope it helps