Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

Hi Reva ka good to see you here you can find pics of Ganesh here
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2463359?pn=121

Thanks Hema... Can't help adoring him...
Question about the actress who plays Ma Saraswati in this serial - who is she, and how many actresses has DkDM had playing that role?

I was watching a re-telecast of the samudra manthan last week, and there, the Saraswati they showed seemed very different from what they have now.  That one was pretty demure, whereas this one couldn't be less attractive for a goddess.  Are they the same person?
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Question about the actress who plays Ma Saraswati in this serial - who is she, and how many actresses has DkDM had playing that role?

I was watching a re-telecast of the samudra manthan last week, and there, the Saraswati they showed seemed very different from what they have now.  That one was pretty demure, whereas this one couldn't be less attractive for a goddess.  Are they the same person?

Vrish...in DKDM...Till the date many replacement are occurred.

Till Today 3 Actresses Ma saraswati & also 3 Indra,2 Menavati & BRUHASPATI,2 Jaya-Vijaya.

And Many others.

In starting, 10 months , till October,2012...1St Actress was Saraswati, then in November,2012 Samudra Manthan Was came...& in it...other 2nd actress & she was not perfect...so soon she was once again replaced from 2nd week Of December,2012.

I will soon give names & pics of all 3.😊
Proud-India, thanks.  The current one looks pretty horrible, while there was a sweetness to the samudra manthan one.
Hi All,
I am very new to India Forums.
I want to know where is the set of Devon ke Dev Mahadev located..
Please help me with this, I will be grateful to you all..
hey, can i get a link to DKDM's  daily episode summary...my cable's down...so, i need to know d story..???
where are the old videos..can someone help please.Trying to figure out last years videos.
Originally posted by amukta

where are the old videos..can someone help please.Trying to figure out last years videos.

Try this site.

MAHADEV ALL EPISODES SITE
Can anyone give list of Jyotirling ,which are shown till the time in DKDM.??

Which hare shown out of 12 & which are still remaining?

Please reply me fast...& very heartily thanks in advance.
😛
Suggestion to -ShrNi- or mnx - when Ganesh changes and Sadhil is replaced by the adult Ganesh actor, please also ask that Kashyap be substituted by Kumar Hegde - Nandi.  Nandi is a regular in the show, whereas Kashyap just makes cameo appearances in the gyan sabha, etc.