Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Helpdesk - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
can any1 tell me how many forms i.e. roop of Lord Shiva has been shown in the serial till now...with names of the respective roops...
Originally posted by megh_doot

can someone post the link 2 introduction corner..
Introduce Yourself
Originally posted by Tyro

can any1 tell me how many forms i.e. roop of Lord Shiva has been shown in the serial till now...with names of the respective roops...
Ardhnarishwar  in the beginning, Veerbhadra & Bhairav are visually different roops. Jata was a fictional form.
Mahakaal, Dakshinamurti, Mahamrityunjaya etc were shown as a part of the story where Shivji's look remains the same as the one shown always.
Originally posted by mnx12

Ardhnarishwar  in the beginning, Veerbhadra & Bhairav are visually different roops. Jata was a fictional form.
Mahakaal, Dakshinamurti, Mahamrityunjaya etc were shown as a part of the story where Shivji's look remains the same as the one shown always.

thnx for the info...
one more thing...if u could tell me in which episode the Ardhnarishwar roop was shown...
i need the pics  but i am unable to get the proper one...if any1 could help me regarding this...

@Tyro, Sati saw the ardhanareshwar roop in 25th december epi in her dreams. Only a dark figure dancing.

She saw the complete roop in 5th february epi with help of rishi Dadhici.

Go to the Dkdm Picture gallery which u can find on the right side of your screen, under Popular topics. U will get all the pics u need there.
Originally posted by -simirck-

@Tyro, Sati saw the ardhanareshwar roop in 25th december epi in her dreams. Only a dark figure dancing.

She saw the complete roop in 5th february epi with help of rishi Dadhici.

Go to the Dkdm Picture gallery which u can find on the right side of your screen, under Popular topics. U will get all the pics u need there.

thank u so much...

i got the dark figure but i needed a clear pic..i will look in the 5th feb epi...thnx for the help...😳
Edited by Tyro - 11 years ago
Can anyone give me the postal address of sbs plz ðŸ˜”
Hey DKDMians...

wanted to download this 2nd July Epi...but youtube doesn't have the video...can you tell me a way to download videos from the official site of life ok?

Thanks!!!
Hey guys could you please help me with listing all the avatars of Mahadev that has been portrayed so far in Devon ke dev...Mahadev..

Thanks a ton
Originally posted by rickks

Hey guys could you please help me with listing all the avatars of Mahadev that has been portrayed so far in Devon ke dev...Mahadev..

Thanks a ton
Shivji's forms with different look are Veerbhadra, Kal-Bhairav. Ardhnarishwar.
Jata & Chandal are fiction.
Other forms like Mahakaal, Mahamrtityunjaya, Dakshinamurty etc were in his same look as he always appears.