!! MLTAK Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries!! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
guyz...i want 9th feb video link...if any1 has...pls pm me
Can anyone provide the HQ link of male version of "Hara Hara". There is only HQ of the duet and the ones which are provided for the male version are LQ. Please, I really want the HQ! I am addicted to that song!!! 
Originally posted by -Mais-

Can anyone provide the HQ link of male version of "Hara Hara". There is only HQ of the duet and the ones which are provided for the male version are LQ. Please, I really want the HQ! I am addicted to that song!!!

hope this video helps
click here
hey i would like to know what activities r goin in dis forum like GOTW DOTW what activites r goin on  plz someone tel me so dat i could contribute to d forum from myside too
I wanted to have the background song on Arjun 'haara haara mein doh naino se haara' whr should i get this
Originally posted by arsh4life

hey i would like to know what activities r goin in dis forum like GOTW DOTW what activites r goin on  plz someone tel me so dat i could contribute to d forum from myside too
we are having regular GOTWs from next month DOTW will also be added..

here is the latest GOTW

Originally posted by Arnav90

I wanted to have the background song on Arjun 'haara haara mein doh naino se haara' whr should i get this

hope it helps
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ufNakLhL8[/YOUTUBE]

credits to VM maker
does anyone have the HD photos/caps from the V-day epi?!
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

does anyone have the HD photos/caps from the V-day epi?!
you can find them in Pictures gallery😉
Plzzz try to update the Written & Video Updates post as soon as possible...Also if it can be managed somehow, there are some episodes whose written update is missing...Cn dat b coverd up???