•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome To MLTAK Article Archives Section
Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Thank You

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki' is about a middle class girl called Lakshmi, her inspirational journey towards realizing her dreams. Lakshmi has led a very nominal middleclass life since her childhood, yet she always felt that money is important. Hence she always motivates people to think higher, to rise up in life. The story revolves around her unique love story and how she is perplexed and unable to choose between true love and wealth. Watch 'Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki' on Life OK from 18th Dec. daily at 9.40 pm.

Source      http://www.techtipspro.com/2011/12/main-lakshmi-tere-aangan-ki-on-life-ok.html
Abhishek Tiwari

The handsome and suave Abhishek Tewari is famous as Siddharth from Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein. After the show went off air, he played a negative role in Imagine's Shanidev. And now, he is all set to do a cameo. Buzz is that Abhishek will be seen in Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki on Life OK. The show has Sudeep Sahir and Shraddha Arya as the lead pair and the show is expected to go on-air very soon.

A source informs Tellychakkar.com that Sudeep will play a millionaire and Shraddha will play a middle class girl. "Sudeep will decide to get married to Shraddha and in order to know Shraddha's true feelings; he will swap identities' with his best friend, played by Abhishek," reveals the source.

When Tellychakkar.com contacted Abhishek about this news, he said: "I have just shot for the pilot of the show, so it's too early to talk about it." Abhishek's character will bring the leads closer to each other.

Shraddha Arya

From sharing screen space with stalwart like Amitabh Bachchan in Nishabd to shaking her legs with heartthrob Shahid Kapoor in Paathshaala, Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj contestant Shraddha Arya has come a long way.

The actress, who has acted in many movies down South, recently made her small screen debut with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Main Laxmi Teri Aangan Ki on Life OK. And she is on cloud nine right now as she has finally fulfilled her parents' long awaiting desire.

"My parents and close relatives kept complaining that I appear only in South movies. They always wanted to see me being part of a Hindi show or a movie. Hence, I took up Main Laxmi…" informs beautiful Shraddha.

But why did she opt for television after featuring in so many movies. Usually one prefers to traverse the other way around. "As I said, my family and relatives wanted to see me doing something in Hindi. This is one reason. On top of that, I don't have a strong network in Bollywood and I knew I would not bag a meaty role in a movie. But most importantly, i loved the character of Laxmi and it is very similar to me in real life," Shraddha goes on to say.

As mentioned, Shraddha has shared screen space with Amitabh Bachchan in Nishabd –she played Big B's daughter Revathy. And she says that she will cherish the experience forever.

"Amitabh sir is not an actor but a living legend. Nishabd was a great learning experience and apart from acting, I understood the meaning of the word humility. I still remember when I performed an emotional scene; he came up to me and appreciated my work in spite of being such a big star."

Coming back to television, Shraddha is currently enjoying acting in Main Laxmi… though she feels, "working in a film is really tough and comparatively, television is a more relaxed medium."

Finally, she concludes by stating that language has never been a barrier for her as she "understands the emotions properly and then delivers the lines."

You are quite a professional, Shraddha. Have a great year ahead!!!