||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kolpat80

Did pintu & krishna consumate? If yes can someone give the link. Thanks in advance.

No they haven't yet 😳
Is krishna trying to break the marriage or going to let it happen?
Originally posted by simidhillon89

Is krishna trying to break the marriage or going to let it happen?

Krishna and Pintu knows that Noone will listen to them if they will tell their family to stop the wedding specially Babloo .And so Prishna decided that They will delay the wedding's mahurat so that eventhough marrige will happen , it will not be a true wedding in real mean . 
Can you please point me to the update for Oct. 18th?
Originally posted by wishuwel

Can you please point me to the update for Oct. 18th?

The update for the 18th hasn't been posted either.
i just started watching the show...who is pinky and wat is her problem?
Originally posted by serenagirl1005

i just started watching the show...who is pinky and wat is her problem?

Pinky is Krishna's chacha-chachi BIhari-Dehati's daughter that means Pinky is krishna's Cousin sister . Pinky is insecure jealous girl who wants the same thing which krishna have . Previously Pinky used to love pintu but Pintu never loved her and fall in love with krishna and later Pintu-Krishna aka Prishna got married .This made Pinky more angry . Krishna wanted to be BDO , looking that Pinky too dreamt of becoming BDO .Now krishna wants to be IAS officer , so now Pinky trying her best to stop krishna from achieving that . Pinky now got married to Pintu's elder brotehr so that she could enter Krishna's sasuraal and can ruin Prishna's family's life and can take revenge from them . 
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Pinky is Krishna's chacha-chachi BIhari-Dehati's daughter that means Pinky is krishna's Cousin sister . Pinky is insecure jealous girl who wants the same thing which krishna have . Previously Pinky used to love pintu but Pintu never loved her and fall in love with krishna and later Pintu-Krishna aka Prishna got married .This made Pinky more angry . Krishna wanted to be BDO , looking that Pinky too dreamt of becoming BDO .Now krishna wants to be IAS officer , so now Pinky trying her best to stop krishna from achieving that . Pinky now got married to Pintu's elder brotehr so that she could enter Krishna's sasuraal and can ruin Prishna's family's life and can take revenge from them . 

thanks so much...what a character
I just started watching the show. I came to know that Krishna and pinky are both cousins and
DILs of the same family. Who is Sonu's mom?
Can someone please briefly explain the whole😃 I cannot find the archive on written updates😃
Originally posted by snh52

I just started watching the show. I came to know that Krishna and pinky are both cousins and
DILs of the same family. Who is Sonu's mom?
Can someone please briefly explain the whole😃 I cannot find the archive on written updates😃

Sonu's mum is Sargam who got shot and died, Pinky is supposedly married and lives as a DIL, she is Sonu's Step mum and isn't treating him nicely, Krishna is the true DIL of the family and is more like a true mother for Sonu. Hope this helps. 😳