||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello People, I need to be updated with Afsar Bitiya. I have missed out on all the episodes from November 12 to the 16th. Can someone kindly update me with what happened between these episodes. All the major points if anything. The last I saw was when Babloo locks sonu inside a dark storage room in their house. Thank you in advance.
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Aj_Styles

Hello People, I need to be updated with Afsar Bitiya. I have missed out on all the episodes from November 12 to the 16th. Can someone kindly update me with what happened between these episodes. All the major points if anything. The last I saw was when Babloo locks sonu inside a dark storage room in their house. Thank you in advance.

Nothing much happened after that . Krishna takes Sonu out from the Store room . Sonu gets very sad , So Prishna tries to cheer him up and tries to make him smile . Pinky hires a new tution teacher for Sonu who will come in house and will take tution class for Sonu . According to Pinky's plan Tutor scolds Sonu and then lies to everyone that Sonu is abusing her and trying to hit her which makes Babloo angry on Sonu . Babloo tries to slap Sonu but Pintu comes in between to save Sonu and instead of Sonu Pintu gets slapped by babloo . Pinky instigates Babloo against Sonu saying that he is getting spoiled .So Babloo decides to send Sonu in borading School . Everyone opposes except Babloo and Pinky . But Babloo remains adamant on his decision and In today's episode we saw that Sonu was sent to Boarding School . 
Posted: 10 years ago
wondering, is this show still on air? i rem seeing till their wedding 
Originally posted by breezy

wondering, is this show still on air? i rem seeing till their wedding 

AB Finished on the 28th of December
Can someone tell me in which episode was this sequence originally? Basically, Krishna is in a pink saree and its a very romantic setting. Pinto is wearing a blue shirt and white pants. Plz help!

It was on the 29th august 2012, Here is the link of the episode :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZJ8RyvDRP4&list=ELo-nqJLnXLMk&index=94

Edited by prishna_fan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by prishna_fan

It was on the 29th august 2012, Here is the link of the episode :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZJ8RyvDRP4&list=ELo-nqJLnXLMk&index=94

Thx!