||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by urshiep

when does AB air mon-friday? any weekends?

Dear AB airs at 7 PM (IST) frm mon-Fri . n In Weekends Whole week's episodes comes 2gther (Repeat telecast)
What Does The Word Mean When Pinky And Her Mother Call A Nickname For Krishna?
Originally posted by Mythily2

What Does The Word Mean When Pinky And Her Mother Call A Nickname For Krishna?

Koyla Khadaan = Coal quarry

if she was saying koyla ka khaan, that would have meant coal mine. 

😆

btw old Bihar was mineral rich region. it has lot of mines of various mineral and coal mines. But now that Bihar is split into Bihar and Jharkhand states, not sure which state retains the mineral wealth.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
R there any ff,ss or os on krishna n pintu in this forum? Plz give link if any is available
Hello Everyone, 
Does anyone know the english translation for the title song? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!! 
:D 
whr can i find 16th feb update?
Can someone please tell me the story till now? 
Originally posted by coolsaleha

R there any ff,ss or os on krishna n pintu in this forum? Plz give link if any is available

None so far :)
Originally posted by samarp2

whr can i find 16th feb update?

The WU or VU?
Originally posted by halifax004

Can someone please tell me the story till now? 
well Nothing much had happened yet.!
Krishna is a Bright student who wants to become a B.D.O to fulfil her father's dream. Krishna's Father Vidya works for Tuntun Singh, Who's a well known guy in bhagalpur. Tuntun singh''s song Babloo runs a caoching centre where Krishna studies. Babloo's younger Brother Pinto Singh is impressed with Krishna's Dedication towards studies and helps her out whenever possible. Well he's sorta in luv with her now...!
But Pinto's Marriage has been fixed with Vidya's younger brother's daughter Pinky, Vidya's younger brother's family aren't positive. they prefer to see Vidya and his family in trouble wenever possible.
Despite being brother's both are very different from each other, where Vidya's family has financial problems, vidya's brother bihari lives the life of a king!

Vidya has 4 daughter's at one of the daughter's wedding tuntun insults Vidya for trying to take advanatge of pinto singh using his daughter Krishna. due to this Vidya misbehaves with tuntun due to which he loses his job.
Tuntun is on the berge of making krishna's life hell! he got vidya arrested, and now tuntun had bribed a few interviewers to fail krishna in the final interview!

So yeah...this is it!
Pinto and Krishna sorta have a misunderstanding in between each other due to Tuntun and Vidya!

well this is it! Hope it helped