Originally posted by jonnybgood

what does B.D.O Stand for
block development officer
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

The WU or VU?

WV😊
Can anyone help me to upload a picture signature? I really would love to use one of the members creations that they allow on my profile but the links are working? can anyone kindly help.?

Will anyone be doing the written updates today? I think Sanki di and Kushi di are busy. And I'm guessing that it is really late in India right now, so is there someone else available?

Originally posted by samarp2

WV😊

Here you go :)
Originally posted by UrshP

Can anyone help me to upload a picture signature? I really would love to use one of the members creations that they allow on my profile but the links are working? can anyone kindly help.?

Go to dashboard -> Update Profile -> Singature -> And put in your link with this code: -> Submit. (Make sure you have 'Yes' selected for 'Always attach my signature to post'.

Hope it helps :)
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Will anyone be doing the written updates today? I think Sanki di and Kushi di are busy. And I'm guessing that it is really late in India right now, so is there someone else available?

Update has been done. It was my day and I got home a bit late. Sorry for that. 

Can someone please tell me if we have an AT for Pintu and Krishna aka PRISHNA? I can't find one.