||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Who are the writer of this show?
Originally posted by Laila2009

Who are the writer of this show?
well we dunno who the writing team is.
sorry won't be able to assist you in that!
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

You guys know how to read hindi? It shows up in the beginning of the show. I will have to call my father or ask my aunt.
Originally posted by Laila2009

You guys know how to read hindi? It shows up in the beginning of the show. I will have to call my father or ask my aunt.
I personally can't really read hindi...if it is listed in the intro then perhaps someone can assist you in this question =D
i was on the show forum and i saw a video with pintu and krishna got married when did that happen because i dont miss no episode
Originally posted by babygirl198722

i was on the show forum and i saw a video with pintu and krishna got married when did that happen because i dont miss no episode
it was an act they did to convince swati's in laws to get their son married to swati without a dowry

it was an act they did to convince swati's in laws to get their son married to swati without a dowry

Thank you for answering that!
I was really wondering about all that too.😆

Concept and Broad Story: Rakesh Paswaan

Story and Script Head: Kamlesh Kunti Singh

Screenplay : Bandana Tiwari

Dialogue Writer: Sandeep Nath and Amit Jha

Hi
 I am new to afsar bitiya, can some body summaries the past story please? I am under the impresson that Krishna was going to get married? Is it true ? if yes, to whom? what happened then? why do they show past scenes of krishna  in pinto's memories?
Please please please let me know.
@ sonachanda:There alrdy a summary posted by one of our mmbers. chck te previous pgs of the hlp dsk

Otherwise chck the announcement post made by ravjot. u'll fnd a summary of day 2 day episode