Brief Update : 19th Dec 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Brief Update

Poorvi's boss appreciates her efforts .The company was running in loss but Poorvi's hard work got it back to break even .He gives Poorvi a file to give to a new client called Mr. Malik .Poorvi goes to meet Mr. Malik who is having dinner in a restaurant .

Poorvi sees an aged  Mr. Malik sitting  with his  girl friend  whome he would apparatly be spending the night with .To Poorvi's horror , this girl is Punni who is wearing a short mini and also very loud make up . Punni does not see Poorvi  ... Poorvi is even worried about this at home and decides to first know the truth and then tell Archana about this .

It seems Manju has no idea what her daughter is up to .Manju asks  Punni about the gold earings that she is wearing ( present from Mr. Malik ) but Punni says that they are from her friend Mailka . Savita is missing India a  lot .Teju gets her Bhel Puri but  savita says that Bhel Puri is much better in India .

Poorvi sees the boy who had come to see Punni , he is working for Mr. Malik .Poorvi asks him the truth and he tells her that the reason he rejected Punni was because he knows that she is having  an affiar with a married man

Poorvi calls Archana and asks her that she wants an advise that should a person listen to her heart or listen  to her mind  if they are in a dilemma .Archu thinks that Poorvi is in love but when Poorvi insists , Archana tells her that one should listen to their heart as that will give them better  peace of mind .

Precap
Poorvi is flirting with Mr .Malik and asking  him to take care of her just like he takes care of Punni tai ...Mr. Malik is getting all excited ... 
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
after long day i m so excited for anki sush .bt PR 😕why poorvi need to know punni's secret now again manjusha's hungama will start she will accuse poorvi trying to BADNAM punni, she again accused archu for ruinning her daughter's life😆sorry if i make mistake to comm here and hurt anybody
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
OMG 😲😲 

what is Punni doing ??? 🤢 

Poorvi better be careful ..Manjusha 's punishment is much worse than what I thought it would be ...😒 .Never expected Punni to turn out this way ...😭

Now Manju will again say that Archana is trying to spread rumours about Punni .I wish that Poorvi had told the truth to Archana ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by poas

after long day i m so excited for anki sush .bt PR 😕why poorvi need to know punni's secret now again manjusha's hungama will start she will accuse poorvi trying to BADNAM punni, she again accused archu for ruinning her daughter's life😆sorry if i make mistake to comm here and hurt anybody
Your comment is absolutely correct .It's good that yo u gave your opinion ...
I am also a little confused as to why did Poorvi not tell Archana .Maybe she thinks that she can deal with this situation on her own ...I think that is a mistake .
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am also a little confused as to why did Poorvi not tell Archana .Maybe she thinks that she can deal with this situation on her own ...I think that is a mistake .
tanya i m sure again CV r floating without destination bc they can attrack young audience by showing arjun sachu[good looking guy]the girls cant draw audience attention i m sureso cv trying something worst thing by making prob between archu-poorvi with punni-manjusha for TRP😆
hiii...

today i'm very shocked about punni... last week punni wore a simple saree and looked simple and calm... now her true colour came out... she is now a spoilt woman. i can't believe in my eyes...😲 she cheats everyone... i remember that her childhood was very good and respected to elders a lot and got depression about her parents' arguments...

poorvi learnt the truth now... i'm so happy to see this great news... she is a great eavesdropper...

i hope manjusha will learn the truth very soon...😊

no armaan scenes today...😒
I like 2day episode & savita iz awosome... I like 2day her character.
I don't think Ajit and rasika are in the show anymore because I read that they have left because of the leap ..
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am also a little confused as to why did Poorvi not tell Archana .Maybe she thinks that she can deal with this situation on her own ...I think that is a mistake .[/QUOTE]

Tanya,
Thanks for the update.
The CV's are beginning to show Poorvi like Archana. Many times Archana would try to sort out things on her own, only to have it blow up in her face. I hope the CV's aren't doing the same thing to Poorvi. I'm beginning to see too many similarities in PR now, and when it first began. Seems the CV's have really run out of original ideas.
tanya did u notice that when tezu-ovi 1year anki got poorvi as new born baby bt see tezu ovi studying college bt poorvi hv finished colg and doing job😕so what is the age of poorvi or tezu ovi
Edited by poas - 12 years ago