Posted: 19 years ago

Ektaa has come up with the idea of giving up ones child twice now...once with tulsi - (gautum)  now with damini and the twins...i feel really disturbed with this concept it is so unnatural...i have two kids and for the life of me i would never give them away to anyone.....this is crazeeeee how does one stay with ones own child in the same house and not be a parent does anyone else find this unreal?

farah.

You are absolutely right.  I agree with you, it doesnot sound realistic in real life.

Smile

But you must consider (in gautam and damini's case) that damini would have probably lost both her children had ganga not saved her from falling. Ganga lost her child only because she thought beyond herself and damini is also doing the same.

Moreover, ganga and damini are shown to be very close, infact like sisters. Damini hardly had any family before she came to shantiniketan and she has got attached to ganga.

I think this one is justified, though gautam's reaction is also justified.

About the first one, that is tulsi giving her child to arti, that was a little too much.

I agree that Ganga tried to save Dimini's life and in turn lost her child, but has the doctor said that she can never have kids?  How can one live under the same roof and see their child being raised by someone other then themselves.  And who's says that Ganga and Sahil can't give Dimini & Gautam's child the same love being their Chacha and Chachi.  Why do have to go thru all the legal hassels of adopting?  I mean come on they're living in the same house, they can see the child or both the kids as many times they want.  This is just ridiculous how it's being shown that Damini just ups and gives her child away.

I realise that ganga did save damini but i agree with pavitra ganga and sahil can still love the twins as their aunt and uncle.....

What does a child go through they grow up knowing that their parents gave them away its just not right....of course its different when the child is an orphan...then they actually do need parents.....

farah

Yeah I agree with fbadhan's comments that ganga and sahil can love the twins as their aunti and uncle instead of Mom & Dad.

B'bye

I am sure you guys will agree that being the parents and uncle- aunt are completely two different things. Ganga was in a state of shock after what happened to her and even if they could have a child, it would be minimum 9 months later. So, this effort was to get ganga get out from her grief which was caused because she tried to save damini.

Moreover, who says that Gautam and damini can't shower love on their kid, he is right there and in front of their eyes. If saahil and ganga (who needed to come out of the shock) could love a child being an uncle and aunt, why can't gautam and damini?

This whole my blood and your blood thing has created ansh the monster!

How can you say that?  Why would Gautam and Damini give their child up to someone.  It takes a lot to be a parent.  How would the child feel when he's 20 years old to know that his parents gave them up.  YEs they would be right there, but trust me, i'm a parent so I know.  And if Sahil and Ganga can have another child which yes would be after 9 months, who's to say that once they have the child, the first child (not being their own blood) will get the same treatment as their own blood.  What then? The child can go back to Gautam and Damini cuz now they have their own?

No, they will obviously not be going back to gautam and damini. There is a huge amount of trust which is involved here, which damini had on ganga. If ganga's character is studied, it is evident that she will never ever do anything bad for the child, obviously there will be disagreements on various issues but overcoming those with understanding is life.

i guess its obvious you dont have kids..it is a big deal...Ektaa has done this twice now...you really need to be a martyr or something to do this....the complications the feelings of everyone invooved is a big deal ..... how would you feel if you ever found out that you are not actually with your real parents that you were given away ? the worst is you are in the same house as your real parents.....my god we are talking about your own child...your own flesh and blood............

its wrong ..... it would be better to go ut and adopt......give a home and family to a child who needs it....and also Ganga HAS NEVER BEEN TOLD SHE WONT HAVE KIDS......