Thendral Monday 19th Dec 2011

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast update pearl plus side comments. ..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Good episode worth watching it. 😊The track seems to be moving faster.Poovendru puyalathuπŸ˜‰'The bgm at the background was nice it reminds me 2010 thendral'the court sceneπŸ˜”.

It's a heart breaking scene but thuls has taken good decision to leave so that TA willsoon realize the true colours of charu and thuls true love. But today's epi clearly showed that he is acting but why he is acting is the biggest question whirling in viewers mind.  Coz he is not that dumb to thurathufy his wife. And more over he is the one who saved her from the villain velayutham. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

How thuls is going to manage her studies and her expenditure and where she is going to stay'omg so many question in viewers mind. Hope CV will handle the situations smarter .πŸ₯±

I think in upcoming epi's each and every torture will fine tune thuls into a brave champion and she will try to withstand everything for her soul mate.
 Hope so.

Life is full of ups and downs. The trick is to enjoy the ups and have courage during the downs should be the key factor for T&t at the current situations. Life is full of ups n down.
When they get things after hard work they know the value of that thing.

So we can enjoy the current track. Each and every episode teaches a valuable lesson for the youngsters. The best way to tackle TA is Thuls should avoid him. The best way to punish a person is to avoid him. Any way all the characterization is doing a good job. Awaiting for the next epi' fingers crossed.😍

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update and comments PearlπŸ€— 

A very very sad episode πŸ˜­
Why TA ? πŸ˜‘ why were u so quiet when ur mom was throwing acid in her words towards ur helpless T ? The way he was looking at her when his mom was saying the extreme gutter words , I was wondering if TA wanted badly for T to shout back at his mom without any help from him..😍

But don't know what is in his mind.😲. When he tried to stop her , it didn't look like he did wholeheartedly..🀒 

It was a relief to see Kalyani's mom talking with some affection towards T .. If T has to stay in their house for a while, I wish she should understand..Let us see..
When T cried on K's shoulders, it was so sad to watch..😭

Anyways it creates curiosity as to what will happen next and how will the story moves ahead..
And it is T's deepest hole now and from here she will only go up.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

I was more sad after watching episodeπŸ˜”...thinking its going to get more sad for sure...Grr...Thulasi leaving TA is a good move still...psycho need to move to step 2 instead if staying in step 1 for another year🀒.

I am happy about 2 things...Thulasi learned about whole TA  family including Sudha is selfish too...and She indirectly made Psycho to plan towards reaching her disgusting goal😑...etho pannatum and all 3 losers aka psycho/GW/Lav can gth🀒
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks pearl for the wonderful update..πŸ˜ƒ...
So the game is on finally!!!  Should I put - πŸ‘ or or πŸ˜•..IDK..πŸ˜†...

πŸ‘ - T taking decision herself and responding..Defenging TA still even when Kalyani spoke against...she is still in the thought that TA was made a dumb fellow and is trapped in their plans πŸ˜•

- T's Cry and her sufferings and losing hopes...πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† - Me and my overtime thinking and confusing...πŸ˜† - lakshmi/baghi/karthi πŸ˜› - adi nichayam enaku undu..πŸ˜† for confusing u..
TA feeling irritated when GW said thirutu marriage, his way of convincing T, particularly when he told "I am not asking u to go out...Its ur decision and T said yes it is"...I think this is going to carry super importance later and is going to favour TA somehow...(acting or not this point will support TA)

But on the whole - positive points from today's episode
1)Thulasi undersood none are true to her(Should I say TA here πŸ˜† ???)
2)TA is seeing things with his own eyes and I hope he understands everyone when truth comes out...Hopefully πŸ˜•

POINT no 4 added to TA's mystery talks - "I have lost all my  peace after marrying u and only problems "...so every episode TA seems to add new sentences to "FORGIVE ME NOT LIST" πŸ˜†

acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!! Rocking start to the week!

YAY…..Thendral Magic of old is back. Creative need to be complimented for keeping the plot alive and kicking w.r.t T'n'TA track, without giving away an iota of hint on where the plot is headed next and how the mess will be sorted out.

Confirmation #1: Yet for Thendral watchers, the best worst kept secret about "TA's acting" is more or less confirmed today. When GW-Mesdame threw acidic verbal volleys @ "KID THULZ", who was looking parent TA to spring to her defense, but TA's stoic mind numbing and deafening silence on the exterior while cringing in pain [TA's expression where good] expressed in his eyes between 5:20 – 6:00 more or less confirms TA's psycho act…..even PA showed anger & empathy.

Confirmation #2: TA half-hearted & feeble attempt to stop T from leaving and his puzzling distressed look with deep breath between 7:20-7:24 when Thulz cried saying that he is looking to dump her as he thought she was a problem child.

"Kid Thulz" stole the show. From sobbing uncontrollably pouring her heart out on K's shoulder to declaring that she failure in test of life and everyone including TA had cuckolded her in a planned way [reminds of the jail scene where she sobbed uncontrollably to her Patti claiming that Vel& co  betrayed her]…… Thulz the child was too good.

The Eureka moment and the biggest positive from this storming act of T is her clear understanding of all the characters around her. T sizing up S, GW-Mesdames and GW – D mom and not wanting to stick around in the hell hole called TA's house and dying a thousand deaths is a welcome relief.  

Disappointing Thulz: While one can empathize with Kid Thulz and cut her some slack for her disappointing utterance against TA because the kid is not able to take the rejection from her parent TA and being possessive about him….but it was utterly disappointing when T repeatedly kept uttering that her life with TA was miserable as though he failed her. While is true that it was rough ride to put it mildly, and @ the same token she should as have given him the benefit of doubt  for he has done for her from her education to marriage to rescue act in court…..et al.

PS: From hereon, we will get to see an expanded role for K….Introducing K's mom is a welcome positive addition. New GW is a big joke….she is nowhere as menacing as old GW was.  BGM and the montage song was too good.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the wonderful updates and comments!!!

It was a great episode.  For sure one of the most memorable episodes in Thendral. 

It was a Tulasi show all the way!!!  Excellent acting bu Shruti today.  And credits goes to Mr. K. for the episode.

Good that Tulasi knows about Tamil and his selfish family.  Other than Puvi today that whole family is messed at times.

Tulasi walking out on Tamil like that was something for sure.  I don't know the exact word but I liked it.  We are seeing a different Thendral for sure.  

Grrr...Tamil!!!  Useless today!!!  Nothing more to say.  He can go back to Bangalore and join his friends.

Kalyani and her mother were adorable.  This is the first time I am seeing Kalyani's mother...did she make an appearance before in Thendral?

Tulasi does not have much options now in terms of people on her side.  I liked Kalyani's helpful nature and dialogues today.

Good news is somehow Lavanya suffers again for what her mother said to Tulasi...bad news is Mohan's actions are going to cause so much trouble...just thinking about it is scary.  TT together again will be pushed for maybe a month I feel...

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent episode but truely the blame falls in TAs head now..As a wife what she did is right.If GW or anyone else want her to go out of the house she would have struggled there..But whom she considered as a saviour , friend and God itself has become like this😭😭😭.TA guilty feelings on charu makes him to close all the doors of believing his wife..How long..As someone said Charu count down starts.As long as tamil is with thulasi charu can mess up everything.Now TA and thulasi is seperated for small duration which is not a permanent one..

First of all charu must think what will happen or what could be TA reaction for all these when he comes to know about her wish..Adhu seri edhellam therucha eva aen eppidi pannanum.But so heart-wrenching scene and surely ta going to broke down and ta telling his love is fake and he is fake in frustration and not the real one...

So at last TA - Thulz vs charu has reached the saturation point and battle started...

lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

πŸ˜† - Me and my overtime thinking and confusing...πŸ˜† - lakshmi/baghi/karthi πŸ˜› - adi nichayam enaku undu..πŸ˜† for confusing u..

Thanks for the beautiful update Pearl.

Actually I should thank you Shubba for introducing this thought..atleast now I dont get angry at TA for whatever he is doing now...later if we come to know that he was not acting...appo sethu vachi I can get angry at him...but temporarily I am able to get relieved and watch the show...

But even if you havent mentioned this last week I would have eventually got this doubt today...bcos when it comes to Psycho...TA keeping quiet is normal.

But today when GW was chasing Tulasi away .. TA keeping quiet was abnormal...also TA who came running behind Tulasi into their room and holding her hands...kept quiet and didnt come down is also supsicious. May be he wants GW to let Psycho know that Tulasi went away and TA didnt go running behind her...

Poor Tulasi , she is now going to stay with Kalyani? I think thats how Mohan comes into picture. Looks like Tulasi is going to earn for her living and also for  her studies.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update..cud see you loved to add all the side comments and vent yr feelings!

what to say- a super episode and meaningful..hats off to the CT for handling this superbly..the first scene said a lot abt the complex relationship called marriage and the varied feelings that its partners share...puvi adv TA abt listening to his wife and at the same time not going by what sudha asks him to do --great and well pointed out to TA.. next puvi telling TA why he is shouting at T saying veruppu ethufying and the next moment uttering those same words to sudha--simply great..this somehow tells us not to take such words between couples seriously- it happens in all marriages (yes, but TTs is not all marriages..!!)
TA saying that his peace is lost after marriage somehow holds lot of meaning to me...yes, his life has not been a bed of roses and he needs to get to the bottom of this and realise why this has been so...this is sure to bounce back on GW, Lav and pei, i feel for some reason...

T packing and leaving evoking mixed reactions..while it seems TA deserved it for keeping quiet as GW outpoured the gutter in her, K has a point in asking why T did not insist that it is her house and stay on...but for some reason I think T leaviing is necessary for pei track to proceed.  If she stayed on, it wud be more gutter outpourings and more plans..but her leaving cud give a sense of success to pei and GW, may urge them to plan more boldly ahead to make things worse and finally let their defenses down...

let us see...but in the bargain T has learnt abt each member of TA's family and only TA needs to learn a few things now...

T coming to K's house-super thinking...
TT's acting-class and so also puvi's helpless posn...