KINASH: THE BROTHERS

Posted: 12 years ago
This topic is opened on behalf of Moni (susmitadutta) and she coined the name Kinash for Kinshuk and Yash.

This topic is basically dedicated to the brotherly bond of Kinshuk and Yash (Kinash) OR
Dabang Brat Pintu Singh and Babloo Singh (Yeh Vishya humar pyaare Bhai jodi Kinshu aur Yash (Kinash) ki upar banayi hain)

Here want to know about the views, comment on how are you finding these brothers. We both loved them in the first episode and looking forward to watch their scenes. what are your views. (Hum in bhayio ke upar aap logo ke vichar jaanna chahte hain)

Yash (Babloo singh): Straight idealist strict elder brother

Kinshuk (Our DBPS): Naughty, brat, younger brother.

Hi Rachu, so good to see you after so long. Hope you are doing good. I am sure lot of girls will join this forum as Kinshuk is in this show... I will keep visiting this forum to get updates...
Hey Anju me too happy to see you here we will be glad if you visit the forum.  I still miss trimurti analysis. I hope to get some from you and will wait for your analysis.
Wahh Wahhh Wahh Kaaa topic se shuruhat kiya hai iss forum mein Meri behena . mazaa aa gaya . Apne Kinash ðŸ˜³ . 
LOveddd these 2 Bros chem . Hopinggg 2 see more scenes B/w them . Strict Elder Bro Vs Brat younger bro . Dekhte hai Jeet kiski hoti hai  ðŸ˜‰

@Anju 

Welcome Anju n I m soo happy 2 see u Here . hope 2 see u here Active giving ur Analysis . Hope 2 see Miliee also 
dekhthe hai kiski dabangaiii chalthi hai 😉im alwys with my pintu ji 😳
toh Kaisa laga hamare aaj Ke Kinash scenes aap sabhi ko ? 

d way 2dy DBPS got scared in classroom when his Bro stares him in anger , OMGG Hamare DBPS ki saari dabangai nikal gayi thi ðŸ˜† He was Like KAHAN SE BHAGUN ðŸ¤£ , Upar e hamare Pyaare DBPS ki Bike chin ke usse TAMPO mein bitha diya , VERY VERYY CRUEL BHAI ðŸ˜† 

Lovinggg KInash veryy Veryy Much . watngg 2 see more
Me too enjoyed KINASH yaar

Main aur Tempo

it was too good

He is definitely very scared whenever Babloo singh stare at him. Poor him he was robed of his motercycle and had to come by tampu
yupp both are too cute and very good actors too, Yash is really good as babloo the elder brother
loving these 2 brothers together and Pintu expression when he sees him is just too cute love it. and as for Babloo 1st show of his i am watching and when i 1st saw him thought he looked abit like Harsad Chopra but i have to say after the 1st episode all thoughts of HC went out of the window and have just been loving him. he is so cute i like him. as for Pintu i dnt need to say how much i love him coz u already know i do. 😉
😆
Originally posted by sandiab

loving these 2 brothers together and Pintu expression when he sees him is just too cute love it. and as for Babloo 1st show of his i am watching and when i 1st saw him thought he looked abit like Harsad Chopra but i have to say after the 1st episode all thoughts of HC went out of the window and have just been loving him. he is so cute i like him. as for Pintu i dnt need to say how much i love him coz u already know i do. 😉

haaa Don'tt Talk abt Our Swwetu Dabanag BratPintu Singh's reaction When he sees His Brother , Yaa It's Cuteee but usses bhi Jaada lagta hai tht Hamare DBPS ne koi Bhoot dekh liyaa hai ðŸ¤£ OMG He scares frm his Bro soo much . I expected dis tht he will fear frm his Elder bro but dis much tht usse dekhte hi Pintu Singh apni Pintugiri n dabangai sab bhool jaata hai ðŸ˜†.But It'ss seriouslyy veryy Veryy Cutee . Lovedd d Classroom scene veryy Much . Best Scene of Kinash till now ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† . d way He sees his bro n stands up OMG he was soo cuteee ðŸ˜³ 

Yes me2 lovee Yash a lott . He is a greatt Actor n veryy handsome ðŸ˜‰ . Hope 2 get more n more Kinsh scenes in Future . Kal ke Epi mein Bahut miss kiya maine Apne Kinash ko ðŸ˜­