Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

||PARICHAY-19th DEC'11 WRITTEN UPDATE||

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. can some one translate the scene in eng where sidhi says to kunal he is koosad n goes away  n kunal says some dialogues there 
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sahasra for the detailed update. Today's was one of the best episodes we have had in a long time barring the one from Thursday (which has become one of my all time favorites). 

Siddhi finally wore dark colors that too my favorite Red. I really liked how Kunal wanted to talk to her while either she was busy or someone else kept distracting them. It reminded me of that episode, the second day after their marriage when Kunal was trying to apologize to her for the diary fiasco. 

Also, their head banging scene was too good. Glad that CVs realized that we were not interested in Kunal witcha jealousy thing and are now giving us one after another sinalicious episodes. This week's TRP should be high due to these nice SiNal episodes.

Thanks again for the beautiful update. Sorry for your Internet troubles. 

PS: Khoosad means someone who never smiles and is always frowning. The person who never enjoys anything in life and is always annoyed and is very unromantic. Like lot of old people, they are always irritated and unromantic. 
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sahasra... for the lovely update... and dont worry about the emoticons.. ...they are icing on the cake.. par aaj cake kaafi acha tha! Toh iciing ke bina bhi chalega! 🀣
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

Siddhi finally wore dark colors that too my favorite Red.See how pretty she is in bright colors,hope they give her new wardrobe with such colors I really liked how Kunal wanted to talk to her while either she was busy or someone else kept distracting them. It reminded me of that episode, the second day after their marriage when Kunal was trying to apologize to her for the diary fiasco.Believe me or not i remembered that sorry scene during today's sceneπŸ˜†

Also, their head banging scene was too good.thats so cute,infact epi itself was very cute n nice.😍 Glad that CVs realized that we were not interested in Kunal witcha jealousy thing and are now giving us one after another sinalicious episodes.Hope they stick to this and give us such epis only in future also. This week's TRP should be high due to these nice SiNal episodes.Expecting some good ratings as this week has been the best of ParichayπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks again for the beautiful update. Sorry for your Internet troubles. 

PS: Khoosad means someone who never smiles and is always frowning. The person who never enjoys anything in life and is always annoyed and is very unromantic. Like lot of old people, they are always irritated and unromantic.Thanks for clarifying and also as Savz asked what did kunal say after Siddhi goes away after this scene,something like those who kill can be forgiven...i didn't understand the other half.

-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nancy1996

Thanks Sahasra... for the lovely update... and dont worry about the emoticons.. ...they are icing on the cake.. par aaj cake kaafi acha tha! Toh iciing ke bina bhi chalega! 🀣

Thanks Nancy,finally found sometime to add few emots,hope you like them😊
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay thanks so much! These emoticons are so cool... πŸ‘ Thank you so much!  Siddhi holds the lace and starts going behind Kunal...hahah... too good... Kunal is like candy for Siddhi...🀣 Good comparison!!!! Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣 sahasra, loved the emotions yo have added to your WU now. I liked particularly the one where they are banging their heads and the mirror one. It made your WU extra attractive. 

You were away from the forum most of the time today, missed you in EDT we well. Is it because of the Net troubles or you are chatting with someone else nowπŸ˜‰. Sorry If I have gone too far with my jock. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nancy1996

Yay thanks so much! These emoticons are so cool... πŸ‘ Thank you so much!  Siddhi holds the lace and starts going behind Kunal...hahah... too good... Kunal is like candy for Siddhi...🀣 Good comparison!!!!

couldn't find a single emot for that so clubbed 2 emots,waise Kunal/Sammy are just like candy for Siddhi and us(menkas)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

🀣🀣🀣 sahasra, loved the emotions yo have added to your WU now. I liked particularly the one where they are banging their heads and the mirror one. It made your WU extra attractive. Thanks yaar

You were away from the forum most of the time today, missed you in EDT we well.I was wondering,after such a sinalicious epi also EDT didn't move 10pgs,kaha hum dumb epis ka bhi 30+pgs khatam karthe the,seems pooja abscence is showing its effect on EDT. Is it because of the Net troubles or you are chatting with someone else nowπŸ˜‰. Sorry If I have gone too far with my jock. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†No yaar,kitne achhe mood ke saath shuroo kiyi thi WU,beech mein weird time mein powercut and net problems.and nah not chatting with anyone,😳

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago