Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

19th december wu comp akshi nahi jayge mayaka

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I am back with today's written update it was a nice epi for a change and g3 and bhabhima werent that annoyning ๐Ÿ˜† here goes

Part 1

g3 and bhabhima tell akshara you have to go to your mayaka she is shocked, they say its the tradition the daughter in law stays 7 months in inlaws and 2 months in maayka, this is the tradition here and you have to follow it akshara agree's half heartly they say they will tell maharji to get the suitcase out and bring her warm clothes, akshara is sitting down sad when natik's phone comes she says how do you know i was missing you he says i had hicups she says now you will get hicups everyday he says tell me clearly she says i have to go to maayka its the tradition and she says if u can come home early so we can talk even the baby wants to see his father the call ends sad yrkkh bg music in the background, g3 and bhabhima comes in again they give her the warm clothes and say make preprations we will make halwa for you and be back. there g3 and bhabhima is sad g3 is crying bhabhima says we did it for akshara's rest if she stays here she wont be able to get that yes we will have to wait longer to filfull our desires for the baby to come, g3 says i will do everything once akshara and the baby comes home songs in the courtyard, bhabhima says ring rj and tell her that akshara is coming g3 informs rj and says that someone is coming to pick her up rj says shaurya and varsha will be there she tells varsha who says lets tell everyone else back @singhaniya's akshara is sad sititing on her bed when the phone rings its nandani.

Part 2

nandani says that i am very happy i wil be coming to see you, mohit is going to delhi for a month and ma and koyal are going jaipur to see father so i will be coming to yours i will be there when the baby comes he will see his bua (๐Ÿ˜•where will nandu stay) akshara says for that you will have to come to my mayaka because i am going tomorow nandani says oh is that a tradition at yours at ours the first baby is born in her in laws, akshara is shocked she says to nandani i will call you later over there bhabhima and g3 are deciding what things to give akshara comes and says what else will you send with me they are confused she says i am angry with you both nandani di phoned me and in talks she told me that there isnt this tradition why do you want to send me g3 says there are loads of problems here you will be comfortable there and who dosnt want to be pampared in this condition akshara says i will be happy where you are natik is do u really think i want to leave you lot and go. if you told me as a mother in law it would be eaiser g3 says you have to go for piece of my mind akshara hugs her and says i wont go they say you have to go natik arrives he says this is cheating in your time you didnt stay at maayka long and for akshara you want her to they say munna you try and understand he says ok if you lot wont agree we will go on hunger strike he makes akshara sit on the bed and sits himself they start chanting dadi or badi dadi ki nahi chalge ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†g3 says to natik if your being stubborn what will you teach your child akshara says your also being stubborn tomorow if our child is being stubborn you will say to listen because he is a child so are we children

Part 3

they have no option left but to listen to them, all hug (aww cute scene of naksh๐Ÿ˜and jokers were good too ๐Ÿ˜†) @meshwari's rj says to vishambar wht are you thinking he says are you sure you talked to them she says they said they convinced akshara he says how much i know akshara she woudnt be convinced eaisly and i dont want this decision to be a burden for her she should be happy where she stays rj says why woudnt she want to come eveyone wants to go to there mums house in this condition (๐Ÿ˜†I am happy akshi isnt coming and rj desreves it not letting varsha go in her tym plus get ready for mere bachi tomorow ) back at singhaniya's bhabhima and g3 says we have hurt akshara trying to make her happy, g3 says whatever happens for good but how will we break the news to rj bhabhima says she must made preps for her daughter to come she will be hurt @naksh room, akshara is eating fruits she says that this ribbion is really strong our bond didnt break i am not going, she says to natik you wanted me to go, he says no that was ma and bhabhima saying they say if you do something  half hearlty it never works, he says did the baby kick you today she says no he says it must be resting as its mama become a baby today when your angry you cry when your happy you cry when your sad you cry at this rate the water shortage will be sorted ๐Ÿ˜† she says natik and hits him ends on there faces

Precap: naksh in park sitting down natik tells akshi about sneha and the buisness offer she bought she says i think you should go for it

finally i got a good epi to update on monday with naksh scenes ๐Ÿ˜ loved the strike and i am happy akshi isnt going maayka tomorow looking at rj face i will be eagerly waiting hope she dosnt pako us with mere bachi  but then there is naksh scene to look forward to

dont forget to press like button to say thank you
sorry for spelling error or mistakes
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update mariam ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loved the naksh scene and happy that akshi wont go to mayka first time nandini kuch kaam aayi๐Ÿ˜† precap was gud too naksh in park.๐Ÿ˜
sonu. thumbnail

Hey thanks alt for the update :)
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks mariam. Today the episode was too good. Loved naksh bachpana and strike. Lol. Hope to get more such episodes now that Akshi remains there.
jerry12 thumbnail
thnq for the WU... our naksh were too cute n adorable...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
1cuties thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update mariam๐Ÿ˜Š
i love naksh in tody epi even g3 n bm are also good 
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update mariam...!!
episode was very good... :)
jayasreekalyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...akshara is a great women she is a good daughter as well as good bahu Edited by jayasreekalyan - 12 years ago
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update.u got sach  lovely epo with lots of naksh scene๐Ÿ˜.bechari rj ka kya hoga...๐Ÿ˜ญ.precap was good naksh in park๐Ÿ˜
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the beautiful update Mariam.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘.

Very good episode. Star of the show was akshi who captures viewer's attention. Cute naksh scenes it shows their true love after marriage and their good understanding .And it's an emotional scene too. Especially the BGM was so nice.

These scenes showed her bonding with singhaniyas family and it's difficult to see such lovey-dovey scenes with mother-law nowadays. Bonding is perhaps a vital factor for improving and maintaining a naksh relationship but doesn't happen nearly as much as it probably should. I believe naksh bondings are such bondings and each and every scenes reveals that and such situations will fine tune them to be mature parents for naksh(should ne new born baby's name. I believe that each and every epi proved that their love became stronger especially during tough times.

It's not the love getting up naitik and feeding him it's something differentโ€ฆIt is about kindness, good words, whispers in the dark, feeding each other sharing intimate secrets, encouragement, praise. The true meaning of marriage is expressing love unconditionally to another. Akshi is expression such kind of love with naitik. Waiting for next episode.