Afsar Bitiya is spreading wrong msg in students

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hello its sabarnee here and look my intention is not to bash or to do something same. I just come here to express my feelings about the tagline of the show.

Tagline: baba mujhe parna hai, afsar banna hai.

One should not read only to get a job. Its truely not needed from any student. As a student I can feel that today all are running to get a good job and a handsome sallary. I agree that in this age all have the tension to do something good in their life. But we don't read no only for getting a job. We read for being human from just a human like creature. We read to feel the problem of our life and to solve it. We read to improve our country's lifestyle and technological sides.

So no one can tell that we read only to be an officer. That's totally wrong. Sorry if mods are thinking I'm bashing but no I'm not bashing the show. Its just my duty as a student to post the meaning of learing properly.
Sorry if my words were rough and hurted someone...
Please don't take it angrily. Mods...please spare me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You talk like my teacher not like a student lol...Anyway Mostly we study to better our future lives and that is by getting a decent job thats the main reason of studying rest of the reasons are not the main reasons
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonjogl

You talk like my teacher not like a student lol...Anyway Mostly we study to better our future lives and that is by getting a decent job thats the main reason of studying rest of the reasons are not the main reasons

To learn is not for earning money..its for to make arise yourself...and yup I'm being like a teacher here but its a teacher's job to make us man by make us learn. Okay??
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i thnk being a student or a human being, we all learn and get education to achieve something in our life..n that something is always abt good job, or setting up a business..something taht always relates to our better future.

have u seen anybody who's getting education for no purpose..wats the use of that education wen u cant put into practice...we only put into practice wen we get decent job...

well its my pov..and i respect yours as well

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dear Sorry But I don'tt Think tht AB is spreading any type Of wrong Messg . Yes s Tag line is wht u tells but U r seeng d only 1 sided Coin . Mitali wants 2 study n wants 2 Become officer but Not only becozz She wants to but also becozz She wants 2 support his Father financallyy whch I think each n every Daughter wants 2 do So There is nothng wrong in it . 
See In dis world every activity we humans do have some Purpose behind it . We eat food but some eat for surviving in dis world , some for their shauk n some for their stomach but dis doesn'tt mean their reasons r wrong . Same goes wid dis case . If Mitali wants 2 study for getting job so there is nothng wrong in it becozz If U r educated n U don't hav job then whatzz d use of tht education ? Sorry it's just my POV . 
prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand your POV and also agree with you, but you also need to understand the circumstances the lead (Krishna) is in this show. She comes from a poor back ground and people who are from that background can really relate to her.
We, sitting in the comfort of our home, having every facility even before we asked for it, will never be able to understand what it is to be deprived of even the basic necessities of life.
Every body needs motivation to do something, to some it maybe gaining knowledge, to some it mayb to gain money and power. From Krishna's background, i feel it is more than becoming an officer, it is the respect and equality that she is yearning for and also wants to come out of all the troubles and hardships and also bring her family out of it.
Being a good human being and knowledgeable doesnt only come with studies, it also comes with life's experiences, hardships.Just because your are well educated and knowledgable doesnt make u a good human being.
Anyway, I feel that we, with all the luxuries and comforts might not be able to understand when she says "Padh likh kar afsar banna hai" but for people like her and many other indians from rural and poor background definetly makes sense. It means more than just becoming an "officer"

Somewhere i realise that even my forefathers started off their quest to a better lifestyle with the ambition of studying and earning a descent position in the society.Because of such dreams of thiers iam here well educated and with all the comforts.

I dont think this message is wrong, but its only that we(the fact that u have access to internet and have time and luxury to comment on a daily soap itself tells that we )may not be able to fully understand it
-Shankar- thumbnail
Well she said she wants to be an officer. it is about helping people, not just being rich. the money that comes along is mainly to help her family. so i dont understand ur pov. she wants to be an officer... so she needs to study! it's like when someone says they want to do well in science because they want to be a doctor. there are other reasons to do well in science, it just happened that doing well in science was on that person's list of things to do in order to be a doctor. same case here. and yes, most people learn to pursue their dreams [which probably includes earning a good salary] 
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
thanks for all of your POV and I'm requesting MODs to close the topic.
stud23 thumbnail
this program has the central message that the a girl wants to be something. what we want to achieve, our dreams and anything else are mostly due to the environment that we belong in. AB has no central idea of all students becoming officers. Its a story that tells us how to persue your dream. And believe me there is always only one way to have them. AB is just one route parallel to that route. In the same way we have to draw ourr own route but parallel to it. Thats it. please reply if tou are still not convinced. i do not relate to this show any other way but still i would want to defend it and make you watch it coz its a good one.      reply