Remix

anvesha and ranveer

Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i read it in ranveer's interview in a newspaper that he n tiya will be in love but he will love tiya so that he can avenge her father. he will actually be in love with anvesha.

this is so wierd...... i hope he genuinely loves tiya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
What? this is so trashy! Ranveer will love Tia but won't forget his mission of harming Sumeet Ahuja. As far as Anvesha is concerned, she'll love Yuvi as we have seen in the last few episodes.

Tia-Ranveer n Anvesha-Yuvi are tailor-made for each other.It'll be stupid to exchange the couples, isn't it?
catwoman9994 thumbnail
I don't think that is going to happen. I read that Tia and Ranveer will fall in love in a TV guide and Anvesha & Yuvi are a couple too.
sadi thumbnail

god tht sounds badddddd😕,,but ranveer with his concern seems as if he is really in luv with tia...kya yaar!! y do these pppl mess up with stories!!

Originally posted by: Girl

i read it in ranveer's interview in a newspaper that he n tiya will be in love but he will love tiya so that he can avenge her father. he will actually be in love with anvesha.

this is so wierd...... i hope he genuinely loves tiya.

KK_lassi thumbnail
They say opposites attract. I dont mind Ranveer - Tia couple. But i surely dont support Yuvi and Anvisha pair.....  Yuvi lacks true feelings for Ashi, and Ashi surely doesnot want to fall in love and stuff....with him..especially.
ankitagoel thumbnail
that should not be possible....i think tiya and ranveer and anvesha and yuvi will be there......i cant expect this from ranveer that he will be getting in love with anvesha.....
shrutichopra thumbnail

hey...

tia and ranveer will be together while aashi an yuvi will be a couple...

this is shown in the title track as well as the songs thy have been singing 4 the band...

Edited by babethatsme - 19 years ago
anju6 thumbnail

U cant expect Ranveer & Ashi together.Tia is perfect 4 Ranveer &Ashi 4 Yuvi. 

fate thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
but in rebelde i had heard that ashi and ranveer will have a short affair
veonal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ashi and ranveer having and affair 🤢 🤢 🤢