TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Ppl, 

So , since every one had seen todays episode, lets see wat one feel about Viraj 

Will post mine later 

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I guess he is an obsessed psycho who just can't afford to loose Janvi. I guess his dream was to love someone whom he would marry with passion.

No wonders, he can't stand his wifey with his own dog as well😳🤣
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I guess he is an obsessed psycho who just can't afford to loose Janvi. I guess his dream was to love someone whom he would marry with passion.

No wonders, he can't stand his wifey with his own dog as well😳🤣

yeah so true ...ab poor hitler wo gaya kaam se...aaj viraj uska hot dog bana dega😔
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
too psyco personality,..sachi mein bhagwan aisa pati kisi ko na de,..🐷
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣

pratsy 🤣🤣
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yah

hez crazy 4 his wife...dats y behaving lyk a psycho

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yah

and abi to only 2 weeks hi hua hai unki shadi ko

abhi aisa behave kar raha hai aage kya karega pata nai😕
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Viraj's crazy behaviour stems from insecurity. I would love to see his background as to how he was raised and his behaviour as a child. I read somewhere that he was subjected to an abusive childhood. Abusive behavior by parents towards the child or by father towards the mother conveys some things to the child-
1. You can use violence to get your way
2. You are supposed to torture the person under your power
Viraj is also a control freak and cannot stand when he feels that things are getting out of hand. His abnormal reaction to the messed up kitchen shows that he wants things to go as he planned them. 
Thus being a control freak also makes him an excellent planner and manipulator. He is very good at predicting behavior of those around him. He purposely chose Jhanvi because of her weak financial background and simplicity as he knew it would be tough for her to break away. Also his move to attach the family to himself is a good one. 
Viraj is also extremely driven by his emotions. He can leave his work and concentrate on Jhanvi if he feels that she might slip out of control.
He also seems to have suffered from a severe lack of attention and love for which he craves so much. His loneliness has taken a toll on him and that is why he cannot let Jhanvi go. Funnily enough, it is not emotional companionship that he seeks but just blind subordination.
I think I have covered all major points. Might edit this later

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ivre

Viraj's crazy behaviour stems from insecurity. I would love to see his background as to how he was raised and his behaviour as a child. I read somewhere that he was subjected to an abusive childhood. Abusive behavior by parents towards the child or by father towards the mother conveys some things to the child-

1. You can use violence to get your way
2. You are supposed to torture the person under your power
Viraj is also a control freak and cannot stand when he feels that things are getting out of hand. His abnormal reaction to the messed up kitchen shows that he wants things to go as he planned them. 
Thus being a control freak also makes him an excellent planner and manipulator. He is very good at predicting behavior of those around him. He purposely chose Jhanvi because of her weak financial background and simplicity as he knew it would be tough for her to break away. Also his move to attach the family to himself is a good one. 
Viraj is also extremely driven by his emotions. He can leave his work and concentrate on Jhanvi if he feels that she might slip out of control.
He also seems to have suffered from a severe lack of attention and love for which he craves so much. His loneliness has taken a toll on him and that is why he cannot let Jhanvi go. Funnily enough, it is not emotional companionship that he seeks but just blind subordination.
I think I have covered all major points. Might edit this later

Wow, I was about to make a similar reply to the post, but I guess I do not have to, now. You said it all perfectly. Couldn't have put it all in a better way myself.😊
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshabashpam

Wow, I was about to make a similar reply to the post, but I guess I do not have to, now. You said it all perfectly. Couldn't have put it all in a better way myself.😊

Thank you very much :)