Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant symbolism was shown in yesterdays episode during the suhaag raat scene. I can't remember Viraaj's exact words but he mentioned something similar to 'The cockroach will keep trying to get out, it will persevere and be persistent, and it may get out. So we need to find a way to get rid of it completely' 

Metaphorically, Jhanvi- The trapped bird- is that cockroach and the glass of milk is the cage were she is being kept. She's helpless, and it's close to impossible to escape, and really she can't do anything about it. The cockroach may of even gotten out if it was not for the milk, which drowned it, similar to Jhanvi's conditions. Right now everything is against her, that one servant isn't willing to help her afraid of his master and how many days will it take for the other to back out? Not to mention the house is in the middle of nowhere, how long will it take before she is captured again? And like Viraaj said, if she does manage to get out, he'll find a way to trap her forever. 

This scene was brilliantly executed, kudos to the screenplay writer. It really portrayed Viraaj's lack of mental stableness, and his complex psyche. They are really dealing with his character well, he is a psychopathic with serious issues. Hope the creative continue in this manner and continue to deliver such episodes. Viraaj's character is really intruiging and I'd love to see into it more.
Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
You find his persona intriguing because your a bit of a psycho path as well. And I refuse to compliment your post by saying how amazing and accurate it is - because your not worth my time.

And yes I did compliment you. Try finding it in the above statement ^

Indeed. I think I like you Fariaaa.

And I might like your post as well.

*Tries to eat Boogletoons hair*
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i need a sooper likebutton
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i was like wat d hell wen he drank d milk containing cockroach,..totally psyco!
This content was originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

You find his persona intriguing because your a bit of a psycho path as well. And I refuse to compliment your post by saying how amazing and accurate it is - because your not worth my time.

Am I? :O Wow, I'm a psycho and a path. Why doesn't anyone ever walk on me :( :) 

And yes I did compliment you. Try finding it in the above statement ^
*Get's out magnifying glass*

Indeed. I think I like you Fariaaa. 
Pshhh...I know you LOVE me. Don't deny it!

And I might like your post as well. 
You know you do.

*Tries to eat Boogletoons hair*
How do you know I have hair? Hmmm?

This content was originally posted by: asmi202

i was like wat d hell wen he drank d milk containing cockroach,..totally psyco!

IK. Poor cockroach :( I love all animals so yeah, I was tempted to call those animal people thingies ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Thanks Priyanka, Asmi, Yami, Kria and Zee ðŸ¤—