From Dev to PINTU-KINSHUK's Amazing journey:-))))

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi frnds..after such a long time, i am posting a topic on my SWEETHEART KInnu..

well i am surprised and happy as well seeing him in the AVTAAR OF PINTU SINGH...the way he transformed himself as an actor, is really superb...👏y

iam surprised at seeing his journey from DEV of Kajal to now Pintu of AB.. ohhh i forgt abt his role ADDI in DMD. i thnk if anybody wants to improve, one shud look at the journey of KINSHUK. 

i have no wrds...now u guys...shuru ho jayo KINNU ki tareef karna...come on yaronnn..

Nancyyy my jaanuuu . OMGG Bidaai ke din yaad aa gayee tujhe yahan dekhke merii swwetheart 🤗 . 

Kya topic banaya hai yaar . I lovedd dis line of Ur's abt KINSHUK our Jaanu 

i thnk if anybody wants to improve, one shud look at the journey of KINSHUK. 

Complelttt completlyyy aggree wid u .So true whtever U said . Kinshuk infront of all of us transformed himself soo much as an actor , One reallyy shld give him a round of applause 👏 

The way dis guy played a cutee school boy in DMD then a lover boy in Kajal then a Lover cum a sweet caring Bro plus a lovingg Husband in Bidaai then a Passionate Lover n husband in CCBM n now a Brat , Brash , Spoilt Brat , Dabangg Char of Pintu Singh is just AMAZING , COMMANDABLE n SUPERB , FANTASTIC 👏 .Jitna Kaho kam hoga iss Actor ke liye . 

Kinshuk Mahajan is a magician yaar . He only hav dis speciality tht Jisme bhi jaata hai chaa jaata hai n his each n ever entry rockzzz .He is such a Brilliant actor who doesn'tt need dialogues 2 express wht his char wants 2 express , His expressive eyes do tht part . tht is why I lovvv dis guy ❤️
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago
i have been a fan of his for the past 1 year 1 month and 10 days and  from the moment i laid eyes on him in ccbm i have been fascinated with him. i pretty much  remember every scene of his and  for a person who doesn't remember what she wore the day before my reaction to this guys acting is amazing. i absolutely loved him as Viren Sood the intensity, the realism, the depth that he brought to that character no other actor could have done that role as brilliantly as him- i truly feel that when he was in a scene that coz he was so excellent and  his co-stars saw this they raised there own stds. And now that i have started watching him in bidaai wow even though i knew he could do any role i still cnt believe that it is the same dude- the honesty, sinceriy  that he brought to the character is what made that character loved by all and remembered and loved as much as he was when he was in the show and when he wasn't.  the growth that he has shown in all his shows is  amazing and i pray that he gets the recognition that he deserves with his new role  as Pintu and his future roles coz this guy is seriously brilliant he is miles apart from other actors.
Completely agree with you Kinshuk is the fantastic actor and grew with each passing day. I wish he remain successful and we get more of different roles from him
@sandiab 

I agree Yaar . Kinshuk is such a Greatt n Amazing Actor . The way He Potrayed d role of Viren Sood was Commandable . I Wish He gets more n more Success in his Profession becozz h deserves it .
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@sandiab 

I agree Yaar . Kinshuk is such a Greatt n Amazing Actor . The way He Potrayed d role of Viren Sood was Commandable . I Wish He gets more n more Success in his Profession becozz h deserves it .
  so true amazing thing ab his past 2 roles is that watching him as Ranvir he was just amazing and would have thought he would have won all the awards 4 best brother, bil, husband etc. but  watching him as Viren Sood he was a best actor there but unlucky 4 him his character was so different from others that he never really fitted into any of the categories. 1 of the reason i think these awards should have best actor as a whole and not best sil.brother etc. i pray that zeetv fans love him and recognize his talent.
                        Totally agree with u ... i love him  the time i saw him he such amazing ... he always makes me believe the rule he acts i always saw him as the rule not kinshuk... he does the rule so perfectly that i don't believe he is just acting.. he is super and also brave ... he  hears about ...the show is will show only the female  lead and may be his rule will not be noticed but he saw it as a new experience and he just has done it...he rocks and he always will  be... he is just the best ... i love him coz he didn't let what people think stops him he believes in him self ... love him and will always love him he is just the best ... and i learn so many things from him... kinshuk be blessed and love u so much