•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

So just got up for those who were impatiently waiting.. Here it is!

Precap: Rasia are in a jungle shouting each others names and fall on each other  eww.. I missed a lot haven't i?!HOW DARE THEY PLAY AN ARSIA SONG ON RASIA!!! THAT'S IT!!!! IMMA KILL EM1!!!  Sally's shock to hear Juno say Raghav n Sia are not back yet...  Raghav's "passionatly dancing with sia I'm gonna barf!

So raghav says some cheap joke (I didn't get it cuz I didn't see Thursday's episode) leaving Sia uncomfortable and in shock/thoughts... Raghav says I love you while he's laughing-- I love you as in ur too gullible and I love playing pranks on you-- meanwhile this is a serious phrase in sia's life and shes confused

Back to school: Juno- Sally- Vish 

Sally and Vish are trying to make Juno jealous by showing that she's a bit insecure because her bf is out with some other girl leaving juno in thoughts... (he had no dialogues only expressions)

Jungle: 

Raghav asks if she got the joke but then shuts her up when she's about to say something.  Staring session...

School: Karanvir and Juno worried for rasia

Bonny: Maybe there is nothign to worry about..

Pooja: Meaning?

Vish: Raghav is a flirtt.. 

Juno (FINALLY DIALOGUE): JUST BUZZ OFF VISH! VARNAA...

Sally: Just shut up vish, raghav's my bf (she's acting... Did she send them there?) 

Juno leaves...

Karanvir show up with police and is going to search for the two...

Bhargav comes (hindi prof) and think its to welcome him  

Jungle:  

Some gunde's show up...   They call them lovers..  and raghav squeezes her hand and lets go...

He stares ready to fight   and throws something to distract the gunde's and runs away (it was nothing)..

Chase scene

Pooja is worrying for Rasia.. "rab rab"

Gurmeet-sama romance..lol    tanya is waiting for amber-akaash

They feel jUno likes sia.. DUHH!!lol

Stupid Sally is off to sleep (shouldn't she be worried)?

Bony finally said something samaj daar!:

Vish likes Sally.. Spends time with Pooja.. Raghav's with Sia. WHY DRAG JUNO IN ALL THIS (game) what's ur problem..

Vish compares this with chess.. now shush/learn the game or he'll have to replace him--bony

Chase scene.. 

Rasia escape... Sia laughs.. High five but no...

He plays a prank on her like he's gonna die and sia gets worried! 

Raghav: its just for fun!

Sia; Cuz of ur fun, we're here stuck.. For the past 2 months, elite has given me nothing but stress.. Please think of someone other than you. Get serious sometimes

But raghav sudarne wala nahi hai! 

R: HI I'm serious oberoi... Are you sado dhillon?

S: I dont know how your parents put up with u! 

Raghav gets sad/mad thinking of them... He tells her off about bringing his parents in!

Apparently his parents don't care about him...  

Squad finds the jungle.. 

Juno wants to go find them.. Karanvir doesn't want to send him in..

Karanvir" Iknow ur tensed for ur best buddy but hold it..

Juno: Sir I'm not here for Raghav but for Sia!

The phone found is raghav's...

Karanvir calls to talk to princi... And lets to know they found a phone...

Rasia fight to stay or leave jungle..

Sia leaves.. Hears an animal... Gets tensed but doesnt go back  just stays in place

Police squad is looking for them..

Raghav is under shelter.. Sia is in rain refusing to go in... Filmy scene: he walks to her and puts his hand on her shoulder...

Nest epi: Tu jaane na on rasia     (continuation of filmy scene)

haha brainy u back ...dekhaaa wat and all going on :P  im sure u must been happy hearing that dailogue of juno im here for sia not raghav haha :D wen sunmere played mujhey u only  came in mind  damm yaar how they played it  for rasia
i know right.. i was burning up.. i wanted to throw my laptop but mere laptop ki galti tho nahi hai...  stupid directer/creatives! ughhh
sachh plus this naya cv's r really irritating .they moved on frm the actual concep wich is boxing
sunmere played for rasia is crime yaar