abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

i think the reason of jhanvi's silence was that she thought viraj might create trouble for her family if she goes away and with only viraj's help, her family problems are solved! she was silent also cuz perhaps she didn't want to ruin her parent's happiness!

This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

Hie Priyanka.. Gud question. 
Well.. Jhanvi was quiet coz Viraj paid off her Dad's debts. Also.. Even if she would say anything they wudnt believe. Viraj probably knew that sumthng like that would happen.. So planned all this in advance. 
But I wonder what he'll do now

Both of you raised the same point...so I thought I'll give one reply!

But that scene with the papers flying was so obviously virajs doing...i mean he makes sure the house is sealed how'd he be so callous to let a window remain open...

but then this is television we are talking about!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmi202

same here babes,.!! how can c tolerate ol these n ye viraj chez kyaa  hein,.he is psyc0 personality??

I know...her screams give me goosebumps!!  :-/
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HE IS PSHYCO...KAL USKO ELECTRIC SHOCK DE RAHA THA😭
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalu_123

SHE HAD TRIED KI WO ATLEAST APNI MOM KO TO BATA SAKE BUT JAB BHI WO KUCH BOL RHI THI ..JAHNVI'S MOM LYK THAT SAYING VIRAJ NE BAHUT KUCH KIYA HAI FAMILY K LIYE FINANCIALLY BHI HELP KAR RAHA...SO POOR JAHNVI BATA NAI PAYI ðŸ˜”

Oh haan...even I noticed this!
jab bhi she wanted to start off her mom kept interrupting...grrr
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _Priyanka_

Why wouldn't they believe her ya...
1. She has wounds to show
2. They've known her for 20 years versus the 2 weeks for which they've known Viraj

I thought of this too...but it doesn't make sense...
*sigh*..

The reason they will not believe her is because Viraj has portrayed himself to be a saint in front of her family. Him paying off her dad's debts, allowing her family to visit her to see how happy their daughter is (even though it's silly because nowhere in Jhanvi's face one could see happiness being demonstrated). 

I have this weird feeling that once Jhanvii's fear bubble burst and she starts telling people Viraj's hdye's persona.. he is goin to make people think Jhanvi is crazy.   The very fact it was shown that Jhanvi's family kind of worships Viraj for being their saviour only foreshadows the mere fact that her family will not believe her when she tells them the truth.

The sister staying over is going to see a complete opposite side of Viraj as in the nice side!!.. And once she goes back she will tell their family how great of a husband he is... do you think Jhanvi's family will believe her then?

[People like Viraj have a way of manipulating situations in such a way that it works to their advantage and Viraj is a Pro in that area! Thats the reason her family wont believe her (except her grandma)
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

The reason they will not believe her is because Viraj has portrayed himself to be a saint in front of her family. Him paying off her dad's debts, allowing her family to visit her to see how happy their daughter is (even though it's silly because nowhere in Jhanvi's face one could see happiness being demonstrated). 

I have this weird feeling that once Jhanvii's fear bubble burst and she starts telling people Viraj's hdye's persona.. he is goin to make people think Jhanvi is crazy.   The very fact it was shown that Jhanvi's family kind of worships Viraj for being their saviour only foreshadows the mere fact that her family will not believe her when she tells them the truth.

The sister staying over is going to see a complete opposite side of Viraj as in the nice side!!.. And once she goes back she will tell their family how great of a husband he is... do you think Jhanvi's family will believe her then?

[People like Viraj have a way of manipulating situations in such a way that it works to their advantage and Viraj is a Pro in that area! Thats the reason her family wont believe her (except her grandma)

But hv you noticed how Viraj doesn't make a conscious effort to hide it...he broke one doctor's arm today and casually informed another about it...
he's not really bothered about covering his tracks...
karnvir in an interview said jhanvi's gonna try to reform viraj so i doubt there's gonna be a revelation soon...
it'll be interesting to see how viraj reacts with the sis around!

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 12 years ago