Welcome Shivshakti! Intro - clickhunts.in [updtd]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
😉...Intro: When we talked to Shivshakti Sachdev... As in the video

Hi! this is shivshakti sachdev or... Ish show mein i am playing pinki a... and she is very pampared girl you know and that's why she is little sturbanance, ziddi and all..a...beacuse...jo ap bachpan se jo bhi cheez mangi hai ki mujhe ye chaiye to ushe wo mila hai aur jab bahut jayda pamper kiya jata hai kisi bacche ko to woh thoda ziddhi ban jata hai aur...wo thodi si selfish hai kyunki a..jab hum...a..kya hota hai ki jab hum...a..joint family main rehte hain to hamesha baccho ko compare kiya jata hai...ki..usne itna jayda kiya tumne nahi kiya..aur...hamari family thoda rich dikhai hai as compared to...a..krishna ki family se..toh..jab mujhe krishna ke saath compare kiya jata hai ya mujhe koi cheez nahi milti hai toh mujhe bahut gussa aata hai...kyunki...mujhe bachpan se kaha gaya..a..tumhe jo chaiye tumhe milega..tum...hamare paas bahut paisa hai...aur kabhi kabhi jab hum bade jo jate hai..jaruri nahi hume jo chaiya wo milega...but..jab kisi ke dimag main ap fit kar do ki apko milega hi milega toh phir ushko accha nahi hai aur wo ziddhi ho jata hai baccha..toh..pinki aisa kuch hai.

Clickhunts.in: Coming to your role in bebo...usme jo ap ek sehmi si, ladki thi before you turned bebo in that serial as well..how is this ziddhi pinki got a compete with bebo?
Shivshakti: See... I always tell people that bebo is very...very near to my heart beacuse if something people know me beacuse of that show today...so..i will never compare any other show with bebo..That's right!...beacuse bebo is very near to my heart so... And pinki is very different from bebo..bebo was little suttle, sweet and all but she is very chalak and you know..a...she want this so she want this...she is very ziddhi...she is very selfish..but i will not say that she is negative like a tipical vamp beacuse for me..you know..vamps are like you know..kisi ko..laughs.....a...paise dekar kisi ko marwa dena...but pinki is not at all like that. She is very bubbly and all she's lot's of energy but bebo was suttle who donot have to use so much energy for bebo but in this show...we..i need really lots of...lots of energy.

Clickhunts.in: What prompted you to take up pinki's role?
Shivshakti: A...I always wanted same thing different from bebo beacuse..i..i got same office from first sweet and apps...sweet roles but then i was like i want to do something different...i want to take my test also ki..you know..i can do a lot's of character or not...am i verstile or not...so that's why i wanted to do this..and...when i asked the writer that i do'nt want do any vamp and negative he said...(no you don't worry. She has lot's of shapes and all but she is not negative) and finally i really like this...a..you know the character...and she is the parallel lead of this show so..i am happy doing this.

Clickhunts.in: Please...tell the fans on clickhunts.in what they can expect from shivshakti in afsar bitiya?
Shivshakti: A...m..its' little different from bebo. So i think bahut logo ko maja aayega dekhne mein, specially mere fans ko. Kyunki agar main apne fans ko dikhaungi ki main sirf sweet look..a...sweet role kar shakti hoon...toh unhe lagega ki shivshakti sirf sweet roles kar shakti hai but apne fans ko dikhana chathi hoon ki main har character kar rahi hoon toh main kal comedy bhi kar shakti hoon. Mein..a...bahut kuch kar shakti hoon taki jo wo mujhe nayi-nayi cheezo mein dekhe toh unhe bhi maja aaye dekhne mein. Kyunki agar main...se..only sweet expressions dikhati rahungi toh woh bour ho jayenge...e..Laughs....

Clickhunts.in - Thank you so much we wish you all the best for this new show.

Stay tuned Courtsy: 😉Clickhunts.inEdited by bebo10 - 12 years ago
Ya thanks Mythily, Nivana and Cutie...
Thanks for sharing I am rachna what's your nameEdited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
Hi! Rachna,
My Name is Kumar Abhishek... Have a gr8 day.