Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Peoples! πŸ€—

I saw the show today and absolutely fell in love with it! I fell in love with Lakshmi, she's so freaking funny! And Arjun...well I've liked Sudeep Sahir for a while nowπŸ˜† But yeah, I'm totally looking forward to the upcoming episodes and seeing how these two get togetherπŸ˜†

Anyone else watching/enjoying the show?

The forum seems so empty

Cheers!
Naina
me too wen i saw the first episode n the leads i thought the show seems kinda interesing. i like their pairing they look cute. i always wanted to see shraddha in a serial, wen i first saw her in shael's soniye hiriye music vid i thought she seems nice n she's pretty also 😊.. n i liked sudeep since the time of santaan... n lakshmi n arjun's first eye lock was really cute hehe n i like their background music as well πŸ˜ƒ
oh yh n one more thing i think this is the only show on life ok dats nice, all the other shows r boring...
me 2...fell in love wid d show...intersetng one...i like him ven he plays role of raghu...in jab love hua
meee too luv thi show its superup and rocking πŸ‘πŸΌ
Actually, Iam watching this show for Gurpreet aka Swati but Iam  really liking Laxmi too. Arjun is gudlooking. Lets see how this show will shape up. For now enjoying it.
I m also luving the show ...itx just too good.And i like the pairing also they look cute together 😊...All other shows on LIFE OK is somewhat similar to other channel's shows but MLTAK is different n interesting.
Hey Naina! I just started the show today and totally fell in love with it, especially Arjun's dialogue after Ms. Lutter Putter gave him the little lecture on sapne 😳 That totally showed how down to earth he is...he went to the best uni...got the best degree..but never learned that lesson!
There are refreshing .. Many shows on LifeOK are quite interesting, Lakshimi is sweet and Arjun Agnihotri is also  nice

Yeah our show is just rocking!!!uber cool lead pair nd great dialogues:-)

Obviously it's d best show on d new channel:)))

Can't wait fr 2day's epi:)