Do you like krishna/pintu Jodi? VOTE!

Poll

Do you like krishna and pintu as a couple?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I know this show is new, but as a loyal zee tv fan I always end up loving the on screen couples cuz they look so cute together
Like...
Dev-radikha
Manav-archana
Karan-abha
And so on,

But for this show I'm not liking them! I know personality is a huge factor which will play out itself later, but just from their looks I'm saying, I don't like the Jodi!
Kinshuk is too good looking for Krishna, no offense, not trying to hurt anyone,
I just don't feel like she will be able to attract the lead in the love and all way

Your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree that kinshuk and the girl do not look good together...lol..its funny but there a total mismatch...hopefully the chemistry will build and we as the audience will start to enjoy them together...but so far its a no for me...i actually found it a bit strange that out of the lot of girls in the tempo he talked to krishna...no offence...but i did not enjoy them together...would love to hear what you folks are feeling...
simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetusidhu

i agree that kinshuk and the girl do not look good together...lol..its funny but there a total mismatch...hopefully the chemistry will build and we as the audience will start to enjoy them together...but so far its a no for me...i actually found it a bit strange that out of the lot of girls in the tempo he talked to krishna...no offence...but i did not enjoy them together...would love to hear what you folks are feeling...

I agree! I think the other girls shown were better looking then her.
I didn't want to post this at first thinking others might call it bashing,
But I think the creatives are a bit too ahead of themselves, trying to show maybe that physical features shouldn't matter in love?
As far as real live goes, I doubt a guy like pintu who is obviously into fashion and looking good would ever choose a bookworm, that too less attractive too be his life partner
HaRul-lover thumbnail
I Like them Kinshuk always suit tan Girl and personnally i think Mitli is good looking :) that's my POV
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really like them.. Krishina is actually good looking. I agree that she is not stunning but she really does know how to act and i will rather have her than a stunning lead who can't act to save her life

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree wid Sirul n Sonjogl(Sorry Don't know ur real name ) . Mitali may not b Stunning but She is a Veryy Good actor n She is matching wid Kinshuk as a pair . Atleast I m liking them . 

I aggree tht Kinshuk is 2 good looking n Handsome πŸ˜³ (Touchwood ) but dis guy is a chemistry Magnet n a Brilliant n awosome Actor who knows how 2 set a chemistry wid every gal n other actors n costars . He is expert in tht . So I m liking Kinshuk n Mitali . 
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

I agree wid Sirul n Sonjogl(Sorry Don't know ur real name ) . Mitali may not b Stunning but She is a Veryy Good actor n She is matching wid Kinshuk as a pair . Atleast I m liking them . 

I aggree tht Kinshuk is 2 good looking n Handsome πŸ˜³ (Touchwood ) but dis guy is a chemistry Magnet n a Brilliant n awosome Actor who knows how 2 set a chemistry wid every gal n other actors n costars . He is expert in tht . So I m liking Kinshuk n Mitali . 

Jaan 😑😑😑 It's Siham u didnt recogonized me 😭😭😭
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that Kinshuk is super hansome 😍...nicer than Mitali in looks,but truly Mitali isn't that bad.She is pretty and her acting looks good and promising.I'm sure she'll do well and their chemistry would be mind-blowing. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too like their jodi as Mitali has pleasing looks she is simple and cute a good match for Kinshuk. She acts really well in 2 episodes only she showed she is a good and talented actress.

I completely agree with Moni that Kinshuk is chemistry magnet he can make chemistry with anyone. I am sure they are gonna rock together in future. But still I don't want love blossoming so soon. As for now I just wanna see krishna aspiration to become something 
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonjogl

i really like them.. Krishina is actually good looking. I agree that she is not stunning but she really does know how to act and i will rather have her than a stunning lead who can't act to save her life

i can't say anything abt their chemistry bt i agree  with u she is good actor 😊she is better than stunning lead who can't act πŸ˜›πŸ˜›