Homepage Flash Animation Ideas WANTED

Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys,

Vijay was thinking about changing the homepage banner of both IF and IF.INFO. to make it more intesting.

For example: First image would be Armaan and Purab and then Jassi would drop in the middle. Then all of them would say "Welcome to India Forums". Then Sujal, Kashish and so on would come and would be like "Get the latest updates of all the shows". Some other images would also come. At the end it would say "Rok sako to roke lo" and the last image would be on a red page with a danger sign which would say "BEWARE: This forums is addictive, log on at your own risk."

So, now it's your turn to come up with something creative and help. Could you guys please post your ideas as soon as possibe.

The Moderators Team.

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago

The idea in the example is nice!!😃

ya tottaly..........u should ssoooo use it!!!! cause its totally brilliant!!!😃

That is Vijay idea guys.........he came up with the example, but it would really help if you guys can also come up with something.

Oh wow !!!!!! Brilliant !
aaa........... i ll try to think of something i ll post it later

Kya Yaar...

You all have to help me instead of just appreciating the example.. as I know you all can come up with something really nice and different.

BTW you can also improvise the current idea but please make it a bit detailed as this I have to give to the designer who will do it for us.

Cheers,
Vijay

we can show jassi dancing salsa with arman and purab or arman and purab boxing each other for jassi
ummmmmmm...maybe you could also have Abhijeet Sawant (the Indian Idol) pop in and say something (or even sing if possible).  Maybe he could sing "Rok sako to roke lo" 😃

Hey all,

You all need to make a complete detailed storyline for the flash animation not just a brief idea as that is something I would be forwarding to the designer.

Cheers,