Afsar Bitiya

Kinshuk - The heart stealer of millions! - Page 2

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends, though Kinshuk was not present in Wednesday's episode I am sure he will play a major role in helping our Krishna with the notes/question bank - 

But I have a question for all of you - 

By constantly helping Krishna in different ways like 
 - offering a lift, 
 - maybe rescuing her from gundas( which I expect will happen soon...) and 
 -helping her achieve her dream 

Won't Pintu become a distraction in her studies - I mean such a good looking person saying so much just through his eyes...
humaara toh padhne mein dil nahi lagega...

I am sure most of you will agree...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kmfan_2

Hi friends, though Kinshuk was not present in Wednesday's episode I am sure he will play a major role in helping our Krishna with the notes/question bank - 

- offering a lift, 

Won't Pintu become a distraction in her studies - I mean such a good looking person saying so much just through his eyes...

First welcome to if... and ya kinshuk is the best actor ever .. he just doing an awesome job... and in the next point i agree kinshuk is so dashing and also he talks through his eyes ...omg...i need help...kinny is just sooo cute and awesome .. but krishna wants to make her dream come true may be later on but now i think she killed her feelings ... may be when her dream be so near she will feel something
Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love-mystery

First welcome to if... and ya kinshuk is the best actor ever .. he just doing an awesome job... and in the next point i agree kinshuk is so dashing and also he talks through his eyes ...omg...i need help...kinny is just sooo cute and awesome .. but krishna wants to make her dream come true may be later on but now i think she killed her feelings ... may be when her dream be so near she will feel something

Yes - also her not paying attention to him is what is drawing him towards her...loving it to the core...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes - also her not paying attention to him is what is drawing him towards her...loving it to the core...

yup me too loving it so much
Kinshuk_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

- offering a lift, 

yeah quite possible ðŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

- offering a lift, 

firstly i have to say excellent post and i totally agree with u he is a mindblowing actor and the bonus happens to be that he is absolutely gorgeous but even if he wasn't he would probably win eveyr1 over with his acting.

secondly about your question will he be a distraction definitely how long is the girl going to ignore such hotness. i cnt handle Pintu Singhs hottest and i am in South africa i dnt know what i would do if i was near him and if Kinshuk was really Pintu and no kinshuk. bt coming to krishna's and him character there 1st meeting was very important/ symbolic in 2 ways-when he pushes her. firstly  this is kind of an indication that he is definitely going to be disrupting her life and she might go off path for a while but will come back. secondly him pushing her away could also mean that he could push her to achieve her goals if they where together by distincing  himself 4 a while( i just came up with that dnt know why). she will get distracted 4 a little while but ultimately she will be the only person to make her dreams come true and no1 else even though he will help her.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

firstly i have to say excellent post and i totally agree with u he is a mindblowing actor and the bonus happens to be that he is absolutely gorgeous but even if he wasn't he would probably win eveyr1 over with his acting.

secondly about your question will he be a distraction definitely how long is the girl going to ignore such hotness. i cnt handle Pintu Singhs hottest and i am in South africa i dnt know what i would do if i was near him and if Kinshuk was really Pintu and no kinshuk. bt coming to krishna's and him character there 1st meeting was very important/ symbolic in 2 ways-when he pushes her. firstly  this is kind of an indication that he is definitely going to be disrupting her life and she might go off path for a while but will come back. secondly him pushing her away could also mean that he could push her to achieve her goals if they where together by distincing  himself 4 a while( i just came up with that dnt know why). she will get distracted 4 a little while but ultimately she will be the only person to make her dreams come true and no1 else even though he will help her.

Very well said and thanks for liking my posts - you will find one everyday on our dear Kinshuk!!!!!!!!!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Pintu Singh today ( 22nd Dec ) really showed he cares - though he looks very carefree! 
He felt that Rajesh' s attitude was wrong towards Krishna. However, somewhere he cares probably only for Krishna at this juncture as did not mind breaking the rules earlier like parking in the no parking zone - driving a bike without a helmet etc...
So, a love story obviously in the making and Krishna will transform him in all aspects as the story goes on... that's what  I feel. Krishna as of now has a very powerful role!
I also loved the scenes of Kinshuk with his brother and DAD! 
His mother also was looked so promising in the little bit that she came.
Babloo ji is dashing too... 
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Kinshuk's absence was really felt today - Kahaan ho humaare DABANG!!! PINTU JI?????? Krishna is in trouble...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Kinshuk's absence was really felt today - Kahaan ho humaare DABANG!!! PINTU JI?????? Krishna is in trouble...

me2 missed him veryy much 2dy but Lovedd small sa scene b/w him n his Family . Lovingg DBPSscene wid sonu (Nephew)😃