Kinshuk - The heart stealer of millions! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
For the next week my prediction is that Pintu will try to get Krishna's attention but we know for sure that she will remain very focused with her studies...

Ab Kinshuk shaayd man hi man soche....( from the promos we heard him say - is ladki ko padhne ke siva kuch nahi soojhta kya? )

"Kitaben bahut si padhi hongi tumne magar koi chehra bhi tumne padha hai???????" that too Pintu jaisa chehra...

what do you feel friends?
Originally posted by kmfan_2

For the next week my prediction is that Pintu will try to get Krishna's attention but we know for sure that she will remain very focused with her studies...

Ab Kinshuk shaayd man hi man soche....( from the promos we heard him say - is ladki ko padhne ke siva kuch nahi soojhta kya? )

"Kitaben bahut si padhi hongi tumne magar koi chehra bhi tumne padha hai???????" that too Pintu jaisa chehra...

what do you feel friends?

haaa nice Prediction yaar 😆 But sach mein hamara DBPS yahi soch raha hoga  😆😉
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago
Kinshuk has been very good in the sparing scenes that he has appeared - The way in which in he can change his expressions from a comic one to one of concern is marvellous!!!!! 
Afsar Bitiya is really a wonderful story and all characters are doing a great job.
You are totally right! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (x10000000000000000000000000000) HIM! He is soo hot, and good looking. Definatly our rockstar/Prince Charming! xxx
Kinshuk - Pintu ji - you were so good today - unhappy with what was happening in Krishna's life - on the side of justice - loved the way you gave a cold shoulder to Pinky...

You are my favourite HERO! and you are looking so good too...
Keep up the super work! 
This looonnnggg wait for your return has been well worth it!
Mera dialogue aaj Pinky ne kaise kaha???

" Mr Handsome nahi dikhayi de rahe?" Main toh yahi keh rahi hoon for the last few months he is not to be seen on facebook...

Loved Kinshuk so much - his dialogue delivery is superb - even the script is so strong - Pintu ji - aapka jawaab nahi... aap lajawaab ho!
Yaar Kinshuk toh hamesha hi lajwaab tha aur hamesha hi hai . He is just d ebst . 
Tareef karoon 'gar main tumhari 
Sochti hun andaaz-e-bayaan kya hoga 
Ghazalen sunaoon auron ki kalam se 
Par unme aakhir naya kya hoga! 

Dekhoon 'gar main tumhari nazron me 
Ajab saa haal mera hoga 
May ki zaroorat nahi aainda 
Usme nasha hi kya hoga! 

Samet loon agar tumhe ek lafz me 
Chhota jaan-e-wafa hoga 
Kamzori nahi ho tum meri 
Par iss taakat ka naam naya hoga! 

lovely lines for our Kinshuk . Truly suits him 😍
Kinshuk - Pintuji you were so cool in the 2nd Jan episode...I am sure you will help Krishna realise her dreams though she would not know about it now.
Loved the scene between the two of you today - 
Mitali is very CONFIDENT in front of you - 
shayyad hum toh bol hi nahi pate just looking at you!!!!!!!!
Great going!!!!!!