Brief For March 30th and 31st

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys...

Herez a brief for March 30th and 31st Sorry if I miss out anything.

Yuvi blasts Aashi and asks her if she has no brains and how dare she pull a stunt like this... she tells him that she thought Yamini was stealing Yuvi's music and that is why she reacted so. but yuvi is not ready to listen to anything Ashi has to say and insults her to the core. (Poor Ashi... Yuvi didn't even listen to her explanations and didn't even care for the tears in her eyes... Ashi actually had tears in her eyes. 😭 Yuvi is such a meanie...  Hey Bhaggu Yuvi ka top floor main kuch brains to bharo... 😉)

Lattie is sitting by herself in the canteen when sonal maasi and vrinda notice her.  Vrinda decides to cheer up Lattie because she feels everyone is mean to Lattie because she is jumbo's daughter.  She says Hi Lathika... and Lattie who's lost in her own world says 'I don't want a baby now.'  Vrinda is shocked.  She takes lattie out and cheers her up. 👏

Sid meanwhile tells Ayesha ma'm that Raghav sir is the one who wrote the letter.  She takes the letter to Raghav Sir and shows him the letter... He reads the poems and he even remembers the names of the poets who wrote the said lines... (It is actually a compilation of Romantic poems).  He tells this to Ayesha ma'm and tells her that somebody who wrote must be an A student in Literature causing Ayesha to remark 'Ya phir ek Lecturer who knows All these poems by heart... like yourself...' Raghav is angry with Sid now. and catches him and gives him a lecture. He tells Sid to own up.  Sid then goes to Ayesha ma'ma and tells her that he was the one who wrote the letter and not Raghav sir and that he was scared to own up.  He leaves from there after kissing Ayesha ma'm's hand... Ayesha is shocked.  Raghav is in the staff room... she comes to him and apologises and then starts crying her heart out. Raghav points out that it is her fault and that he had warned her before hand... she gets angry at Raghav and blasts him.

Tia is met at the school by Pallavi who tells Tia about Tara... (Pallavi is very vindictive... She gets a letter from the sheik that he is not coming now and he would've sent two tickets for Sonia Ray's movie... that is how she realises that it would've been Tia and Sonia's plan to ruin her trip and she would take revenge on Tia for this... so mean of her. 😡)

Anyways she tells things to Tia(I missed some of the things so not sure whether they were the truth or not).  Tia gets upset on hearing this and this causes Pallavi great amusement... grr 😡.

Ashi is told by MP and Vrinda not to stay at the shed... (Moreover that Yama is there in the shed na... ;-( )  They both are not ready to leave ashi by herself.  Ashi convinces both to go back to their places by telling them that if Arjun catches MP away from her bed, itz gonna be hell... Mp agrees to go back. Ashi tells them that boys are not worth it.  Hey... forgot one bit... MP tells Ashi that Varun ke baare main kuch kehna hain... Ashi tells MP... 'Now don't tell me you are dating him...' MP gives her a sheepish look and says 'Main nahin... tum... ' Ashi is full surprised and angry.

Sonia is back from her camp and she is back because Ashi's dad would've called her saying Ashi is back in India... but Sonia would've called the school who as expected say that Ashi is not at school. Sonia is scared, when Ashi then lands up at Sonia Ray's place.  Ashi and Kookie have fun at Sonia's expenses.

Nakool tries to console her but is not able to. I think she leaves school and goes to meet sonia ray.  Pree meanwhile finds the letter that Tia has written saying that she has left school and she is going to pass on this letter to Jumbo when she meets Ranvir.  She tells this to Ranvir. Ranvir tells her to keep quite for now and that he will manage things.

Ranvir gets a call from Sumit Ahuja telling him that he is arriving that day and where is Tia. Ranvir fibs and says that Tia is around somewhere.  Ranvir goes to Sonal Maasi and tells her to do something and somehow get him permission to go out of the school. Sonal maasi is scared to try because what excuse will she give Jumbo.  Ranvir tells Sonal Maasi that Jumbo is not at school and that Gloria is in charge now. so Sonal maasi tells that Gloria is even more of a tough cookie to crack. By then Arjun comes there and Sonal maasi tells him that Ranvir and Tia have permission to go out. Arjun butts in and says that she can authorize Ranvir's permission but not Tia's.  and that Tia's permission will be given by her dad.  Ranvir gets the permission and leaves in search of Tia.  Arjun goes to Tia/Ashi's class to get some signature from Mrs Sharma who is taking a class.  he sees Tia missing and asks Pree and Meher.  Pree tells that Ranvir has gone out.  He tells that he knows that... and where is Tia and Tia has not gotten permission... has she gone out without permission? Arjun is now angry.

Here Ranvir and Tia apparently share a hug and also confess their feelings for each other(Missed this part... )

Tia and Ranvir are at a park and are not ready to go back to school yet.  They are both in a very very romantic mood... but they think about the others... About Nakool and IRA and Pree... Ranvir tells Tia that even though he loves her, he can't hurt IRA and think about how Pree would feel about this. Tia says that yes, Pree wouldn't say anything but she would be hurt. Also Tia's dating Nakool now.  But she doesn't want to think about any of it now.  She just wants to be with Ranvir. Ranvir is touched.  She tells him that it was so nice in Sonia Aunty's house... just Tia and Ranvir... and nobody else.  Ranvir asks her would she like to spend a day with him? Just him? and Tia says she would love to.

Ranvir is kinda hesitant to take her out because he doesn't have much money. So Tia tells him that She has been to all the expensive places and doesn't like it there. So whereever Ranvir takes her would be special for her. Ranvir is touched... (Awww.... chooo chweet!)  They hug. and then comes a song.

Here on the other hand Yuvi takes Yama to Kabir's place and he tells her that ashi is a psycho  and she shoots off her mouth and stuff.  Yama tells him 'And thatz why you are attracted to her.' he refuses it. but gets a contemplative look on his face.  Anyways... Next day or something, Kabir and ashi meet and KAbir tells ashi that yuvi's friend is staying at his place and how is the going between yuvi and ashi... ashi tells him that he is the world's greatest dumbo. and that it is not yuvi's friend, it is yuvi's girlfriend. Kabir is angry and confronts Yuvi.  Yuvi tells him that he only said that Ashi was his girlfriend to keep her in his band and not let her join Kabir's band.  Kabir is poed at Yuvi. Yuvi then tells Kabir that he will make him a deal. If Kabir lets Yama stay at his place, he will talk to Ashi and make things right with Kabir and her.  Kabir agrees to this.

Here on the other hand, Meher is targetted by that Psycho Arjun.  She is POed big time at him.  She raves and rants, which is heard by our MP.  MP tells Meher that Arjun's real name is not Arjun at all... and that no person by the name Arjun Khanna exists.  Meher decides to gang up with MP and they decide to first get Arjun's car number, using which they can find out about him.  Meher is almost caught by Arjun getting his car number, but she lies to him and gives him a story about trying to make a sketch of the school building. 😆  She then goes to Yuvi and asks him how to get this.  Yuvi gives her the number of his dad's secretary and tells her to contact this guy with his name as the reference.  Meher thanks him and does it.

She is again baited by Arjun and gets even more angry at him.  MP meets her and they are both planning on what to do. MP asks Meher whether shez told Tia about this. Meher says no... not yet... Tia has lot of problems of her own as it is. By then Gloria comes and gives Meher a chit with a message from Yashwanth Dev's office. They get to know that the name is some Kunal Verma or soemthing like that. Sorry guys.. will catch the name and give it to you in tomorrow's update... (OOPS ... forgot... I will not be updating Remix for today because I am gonna be in Office working late... )  Meher and MP are ecstatic.

Tia and Ranvir land up at the school gates... They decide to keep their relationship a secret because otherwise they will hurt lot of people.  Tia asks him what if she is not able to hide it?  He tells her that she has to hide it.  And then they hug one last time and are leaving.

Thatz it for the last two episodes dahls...

I might've jumbled up most of the things. Ashi's welcome was awesome.  the hug by ashi - Ranvir was too good... ;-D That scene where Ranvir is about to leave. But stops and hugs Ashi welcoming her back was too good.

Next week's promo: Ashi enters the class room and shouts... 'I'm Back... Anvesha Ray Banerjee is Back... ' Ranvir is happy... and Tia slaps her forehead. 😆  Then Yuvi and Kabir come to Ashi and Yuvi tells Ashi 'Hum dono ke beech main kuch nahin hain right?' And ashi says 'Actually, Varun and I are going around.'  Varun is dressed with a bandana around his head and stuff.  ;-D Yuvi's face is worth a look.  😆

Thanks,

Abhita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadi thumbnail
grtttt abhita,,the 'coolbie'😉 thnx budd yfor the lovely updates..i want tht yuvi to get dead jealous..fir maza ayega😃
catwoman9994 thumbnail

Thanks for the update. God, I just love the songs of Remix!! Today, Ranveer is going to tell Tia something important. Wonder what it really is....

Anyways, that part in which Tia and Ranveer hug in Sonia's house, you didn't miss anything. They just walked hand in hand out of that place and then everything happened just the way you said.

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh ok. The way everybody was raving about the Hug scene... I thought it must've been something awesome... and was kinda upset to have missed it.

Thanks once again.

Abhita

pretty_woman thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Abhita. It was awesome!