Poll

Why did Viraj help Janvi's parents and siblings?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice poll and nice options👏
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Binge

I guess he's really smart coz he must have kept those legal papers in the room deliberately so that Jhanvi should stay tight-lipped regarding his behavior and not disclose anything to her mom. 😈 And getting possessive from pets and cockroaches gives me an impression that he's a nutcase. 😆   He's someone who likes to stay in a dominant position is what I could guess from the last few episodes. 

I hope they give us a hindsight regarding his past as well. 

Even I thought the same thing that probably he is a clever nut case🤣 Wants to impress his saasu maa also and torture Janvi as well😆

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Think  his present state  is becoz  of his very bad childhood , may be his mom  betrayed  and left  and thts why he tortures J  and keeps her isolated  so that she cant run away or betray him ever.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for replying everyone🤗
I can see from the poll results that Vuraj ko samajhna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai🤣

Well ya as per the latest article I guess it is because his family wasn't good and didn't treat him well, that he is like this.
Cant understannd this man in 5 epis, we hav to wait n watch, He is giving hundred percent looking cool😛