Balika Vadhu

BV - Dec 21st 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Shivani goes to Anandi's school and is happy to see the kids. Shivani talks to Anandi, she tells her that she was told about her marriage and feels bad for her. Anandi says its fine, she is not the only one to have gone through this. She reminisces how she got married at an age when she didn't even know the meaning of marriage. She describes how she grew up in the haveli, how Jagya and her became friends. She says that Jagya started to feel she is not compatible with him once they were adults, she says that there is no point in a relationship that feels like an obligation. Now Jagya is happy and so is she.

Shivani is surprised. She asks Anandi how come she is not angry at Jagya, even though they didn't know anything about marriage, but eventually they did like each other. How can Jagya do this to her. Anandi says what is the point of cursing Jagya, she doesn't feel he alone is not responsible. She feels bal-vivah is the reason for all this misery.

Shivani reveals that she knows Jagat and Gauri very well. Anandi is shocked at first, but then says its good. Shivani and Anandi go to the temple. Shivani keeps looking at Anandi and remembers all the delusional things that Gauri told her about Anandi. She also reflects on all the truth revealed by Bhairav and the mature way that Anandi has accepted Jagya's betrayal. She thinks to herself that she has learnt a good lesson after coming here that education is not important, one's mental maturity is what makes a person great.

Shivani bids goodbye to everyone at the haveli. Sumitra packs a lot of sweets for Shivani. Anandi gifts her an idol of Kanha jee. Shivani tells Anandi that she is very happy to have met her. She hugs Anandi and blesses her and leaves. 

At night, Anandi remembers her conversation with Shivani regarding Jagya. She wonders aloud if Jagya doesn't even remember her anymore . She wonders if he was ever sad of leaving. 

Jagat and Gauri happily talk to friends. Looks like their exams are done. Friends suggest partying. Gauri wants to go home, but Jagat wants to go. Gauri feels bad. Jagat offers to drop her home first, but Gauri refuses. At night, Jagya returns from the party and sees that Gauri is still awake. She taunts him that he should be out in the car partying with his friends. Gauri starts yelling at Jagya for taking the car without even asking her. The car was for her use, not to have Jagya  party around and waste petrol.ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪŠ

Precap : 

Shivani tells Gauri that she may have spent 5 yrs with Jagat, but Anandi has spent 15-16 yrs with him. She tells Gauri that she met Anandi. Gauri is hurt and says she had found a true friend in Shivani but Anandi has taken her away too. Shivani tells Gauri to stop blaming Anandi. She herself knows that Anandi is too good and that is why she feels insecure about her ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘. Only guilty person is afraid

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updtaes, great shivani learns the truth who is more mature gauri or anadi. and trusting gauri every word is not right
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aweeesome episode. I just didnt like Anandi being alone  : ( 
that kinda teared me but rest was awesome

WOW Gauri does not want Jagat to use the car cause , he will burn the petrol.!! lol

what about inventing a car that runs on water.

I am surprised does anything talk like her.
Please enlighten me
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update :)

Good on Shivani..someone needs to show Gauri the mirror - its no use blaming Anandi cuz of jealousy or insecurity!
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Suchi, Gauri is getting crazier and  crazier by the day. Gauri pretended to be all happy and smiley even if Jagya goes to the party and then started yelling at him once he returned. He even offered to drop Gauri first. She was the one who kept refusing. Crazy woman.
Unfortunately, I don't think Shivani will manage to drill any sense into her. Maybe they are trying to show gauri like Smita Patil in Arth...her guilty conscience will finally drive her crazy!
Suchi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Suchi, Gauri is getting crazier and  crazier by the day. Gauri pretended to be all happy and smiley even if Jagya goes to the party and then started yelling at him once he returned. He even offered to drop Gauri first. She was the one who kept refusing. Crazy woman.

Unfortunately, I don't think Shivani will manage to drill any sense into her. Maybe they are trying to show gauri like Smita Patil in Arth...her guilty conscience will finally drive her crazy!

I actually saw all the episodes ( scenes) of Anandi vs Gauri vs family from june when they first got married 
and 
what i concluded was the same thing we all said a while back, 
Gauri needs psycological help. She is mentally sick and when ever any matter related to Anandi comes she becomes a completely different person. 

She herself said in one of the earlier episodes that, either she will go mad or jagat will loose the gauri he fell in love with, if she stays in the haveli. 

So yes I agree with you the track is heading towards that. 
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
It would suck if they did that. Jagat is to be punished in all this. I hope she starts hitting him after she becomes psycho ðŸ˜
Anusha.V thumbnail
thanks for the update
atlast shivani learned the truth
but why everyone blames Gauri? Jagat is the one who first done the mistake
Suchi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anusha.V

thanks for the update

atlast shivani learned the truth
but why everyone blames Gauri? Jagat is the one who first done the mistake

see Gauri is the only one who is not letting go of the past.
If she just left Anandi Alone , she would have a happy life. 

That is why everyone blames her.

Shivani does not go running to her to ask her of her life, rather its gauri who always runs to shivani and the WHOLE world taunting Anandi, and badmouthing her.

She did not leave Anandi in Jetsar and insulted her at every chance she got and she continues to do so.

A person cannot just do wrong and think he will go scratch free, he/she will repay this life or the hereafter. So thats what is happening to her. 

Jagat, is getting punished by having to deal with Gauri : ) cause he left Anandi saying she is not good enough for him so naturally he got a wife who is good enough for him. 

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today's episode was too good!!!..👍🏞..yes to hona hi tha!..😃

yes i felt like crying too..specially during the "aarti" scene and then anadi's scene..😒
the aarti scene was fabulous!..i just loved it...the dialogues, tha flash backs everything was so perfect..and at last shivani's dialogue "hum shahar ke log bade bade degree hasil karte he..lekin fresh hawa ka jhoka kahin bhi pouch sakti he"..😍..something like that she told..very very true!..gauri is much educated than anandi..but anandi is much more matured than gauri..

anandi's scene at night was really painful..😭...but i loved prat's acting today..the way she watched the moon was amazing and it made me cry almost!..saare dard, saare abhimaan uss 1k look me thi...ðŸĪ”..well done prats!..👍🏞

as soon as gauri heard that jaggya is going with his frens..uski smile gayab ho gayi...😕..and then again the car-drama began..😛😆..i seriously can't tolarate gauri any more..ufff..ðŸ˜Ą
the precap was good too..but i knew it that gauri will not listen to shivani ji..i hope shivani ji will keep trying to convince gauri that the problem is with her thinking only...ðŸĪ”