21st December Written Update Sati starts her prayaschitt

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Khyati is collecting Lotus flowers for Sati, she tells Sati to start writing Vishnuji's name on it, but Sati says this is my prayaschitta, all the work related to it will be done by me. Aditi says you are thinking only about you not others. Sati says Daksha will not like if anyone helps her with this.  

Prasuti comes there says Sati is right, since she has made up her mind, she will be able to do it.

She sends  2 dasis with  Sati & tells her to go & fulfill her sankalpa. Sati leaves from there, Prasuti prays to God to take care of her.

Sati goes in jungle in search of Lotus flowers, near a pond, there  are very few flowers.

Khyati is regreting making Sati's work more difficult because she's collected all the Lotus flowers from nearby area. Now Sati will have to go quite far to get the them.

Sati in a Jungle comes near a pond, where there are no flowers. Her dasi says all the flowers are taken to their bhavan. They tell her to return back, as it was getting late, but Sati sends them back & moves ahead in search of flowers.

In Daksha's sabha all the people except the shilpkaar are present along with their leader, who is father of that shilpi.

Daksha gets angry seeing that shilpiis not present, says why he hasn't come. His father says he has gone to Gandharva loka, he regrets saying whatever had happened was unintentional. Daksh says he has not spared his daughter. Even you all will not be spared, you all will have to bear the punishment. He declares their community will be not will get any support from anybody, they will have to leave this place. Their head pleads but Daksha doesn't listen.

Disheartened shilpkaar community people are leaving the sabhaa, they stop hearing the sound of Damaru. Maharshi Dadhichi with his disciples are standing there.

Precap: Daksh tells M. Dadhichi, you reach anywhere without invitation. Dadhichi replies  he reaches at  the place where unjustice is done. Sati in the bhavan faints, her sisters are stopped from helping her by Daksha. M. Dadhichi tells Sati she will be able to complete her prayaschitta.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
hey minakshi
congrats on first updt
thanks for updt
thanx for the written update
Originally posted by sana141994

hey minakshi
congrats on first updt
thanks for updt
Thanks, but this is my 2nd update, check the facts before posting where mythology is concerned, always mention your source, do not post anyone else's pov, just your own understanding & thoughts. Thanks once again😃
Never heard this story before. Does anyone know whether this story has textual authentication? 

Not heard it before. Daksh has given Sati this punishment, which looks more like a deed to create  punya. Because writing down Vishnuji's name 1 lakh times on Lotus flowers can not be called a punishment. She can write 1 name on each petal, it's not mentioned that she has to collect 1 lakh lotus flowers.

Originally posted by varaali

Never heard this story before. Does anyone know whether this story has textual authentication? 

All this is new to me as well - actually, I'm totally lost while watching this serial, since I have no idea whether it's authentic or not, or at least from some ancient scriptures.  The thread below discusses some of the underpinnings of this serial