HHL//Written Update: 21th Dec, 2011.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys πŸ€—

. Sia standing in rain  * the romantic music was playing while Ragahv walks up to her* picks her up and carries her to the shelter thing. They both stayed quite. He helped her with her wounds and told her to sleep. *the BG was really nice*  the next morning both were found sleeping together, Sia wakes up before and have flashes of what happened last night. 
All the goons come back and one of them was gonna stab Raghav while he try to resist and Police come there and arrest the goons. Arjun sees them together and did not like it. 
In the other side, in elite princee and teacher discussing about students and rescue team.They came back princ saw that they were injured so, call the nurse to cure them. 
Raghav went to hug but Arjun told him that please get dressing first then anything else. while he goes to see Sia. in btw Sia and Raghav was having their eye lock. 
Arjun ask Sia to eat something but she did not pay attention to Arjun. Saloni comes to Raghav hug him and while she told him how she wanted some wild animal to eat Sia. Sia gets jealous. Saloni was trying to be near to Raghav but Raghv told him can he eat in peace. The principle announce how Arjun is best student and Coach is really caring toward students. 

-the epi ends-

the show is getting interesting everyday and fun .. i love watching it.
hope to see u next Wednesday .. .. have fun guys. πŸ€—

Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update ayesha...

P.S: I love ur shahid siggy...☺️
oh no...i don't want arjun and raghav's friendship ruined because of a girl...no...please...arjun, come on, you are much more mature than raghav...what are you doing...don't do this , yaar...childhood se dosti hai tum dono ki...πŸ˜”
Ths scene ws 1 f d best scenes of HHL..!!😊