Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

wish tina and shweta to do a cameo...

shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i jst want to c tina nd shweta in ths serial... they ll create magic on screen togethr wid karanvir...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha if u want tina and shweta mee too want saurabh :P back with sriti ðŸ¤£  i mish them ðŸ¤” 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😆

T exactly wat role would u suggest they get?.. do u suggest she comes back as a love interest for the actor?..(because pyschoo viraj sees nothing except jahnviii!... and u expecting shweta to be his mother again?(though i wouldnt mind that)...

Either way..!!.. i think we should let cvs decide who they want to bring in the show!!.. and let them go abt their business!!.. cuz they seem to be doing a perfect job in bringing out the talents of both actors!!
Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
shrutiud thumbnail
Well i thought sumthng like tina as hs 1st love nd his family did sumthng wid her thts y bng so possessive wid hs wife nd al...cos i read tht he was abused durng hs childhood n al. nd shweta cn b his doctor or eldr sis anythng. nd thr is nthng wrong in wishing dat...
shrutiud thumbnail
I liked u callng me T...reminds me of D... nd anyhow thr s gng to b a hero fr sriti...
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree it will be awesome..
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutiud

Well i thought sumthng like tina as hs 1st love nd his family did sumthng wid her thts y bng so possessive wid hs wife nd al...cos i read tht he was abused durng hs childhood n al. nd shweta cn b his doctor or eldr sis anythng. nd thr is nthng wrong in wishing dat...

I didnt say there was anything wrong! i said when audiences start to meddle on how the story needs to move forward it becomes a burden for the makers ending in them not knwing wat to do!.. hence nonsense starts occuring!!..

Either way... he isnt just possessive, he is an abuser!!...hence the bold part dnt quite add up!!.. but i guess twisting it aorund a bit!! maybe she could be his first love.. but he ended up murdering her... whilst being overly violent!!..( like today for example.. wanting to electrocute his wife for playing with their dog!.. *sick*...  

PS.. i didnt mean to offend you or anything!

_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutiud

I liked u callng me T...reminds me of D... nd anyhow thr s gng to b a hero fr sriti...

haha... sorry! was goin to write TM.. but the M got deleted😆...  well u c as far as the concept of the show goes.. Viraj will never be able to get over Jhanvii .. because she is his obsession!! even with a new hero entering(..so hopin its a double role.. as in.. it being karanvir)... Viraj will not be able to let her go!...  soo the likelihood of him finding love(Obsession) with someone else!!.. is HARD to imagine!...

shrutiud thumbnail
Nah wat i meant is he had an abusive childhood... he m8 hav fallen in love bfor..(m8 ok m nt sure its jst a idea.. by my ud mukti obsesd brain) bt hs family m8 hav tortured him mentally or sumthng... geez! wats TM no hard feelngs dear... :)
_innocent_ thumbnail
Tm means topic maker!!..:)