wish tina and shweta to do a cameo... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Nd frm wat i heard its kinda remake of sleepng wid enemy movie...so i think thr ll b anothr hero...
Oh! topic maker! nw m feelng proud of myself...
Originally posted by shrutiud

Oh! topic maker! nw m feelng proud of myself...
awww!)... yep concept is similar to "sleeping with the enemy" and "daraar"... in both i believe the controlling husband die!!...  but i dnt think Viraj will die mainly cuz its after so long he is doing a show!..

Also in sbs today! Jhanvii stated.. Viraj loves Jhanvii and his way of showing his love for her is something she finds hard to understand( though beating her up is noway near loving someone)...   So maybe gradually she changes Viraj and there wnt be a need for a new hero.. :s...
Yes i do hope Mother India do a Special appearence or Cameo in da serial nd teaches Viraaj some sort of lesson..πŸ˜†
Just like dis 1..🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6v-yOlP5s[/YOUTUBE]

Well as Tina is concerned.. she cant come as TJ told abt it on FB..!!!
TJ: As for Prem-Mukti, I think we'd all love to see them together again! :) Tina is a dear friend of ours but I don't think she's very interested in coming back in soaps. After she got married, she cut back on work a lot. That's her decision, though, and we respect it. Her life is in a different phase now. But yes, they did share wonderful chemistry in the good old Kasauti days! :) Looking forward to your continued love and support for 'Saubhagyawati Bhavah.' Love you guys, Teejay :)

P.S.. I always wanted to C Shweta opposite Karanvir bt it never happened..πŸ˜† bt waiting 4 their movie Gopala My Bro..(in which shweta is playing her sister..) hope it release soon..!!!πŸ˜†
Bt i'm also glad dat my another fav actress Sriti is with him now..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
:( i jst wishd sumday i Wud watch karan nd tina togethr in sumthng new nd mre passionate thn in kasauti...
@faraan i watch KzGk in sinhala it telecast in srilanka. UD use to call prerna as 'mother sweety'
yap it's time to teach him some lesson...
@Faraan_4_Shweta ... she is definiteliii the only one to set this bad boy straight ROFL.. i hate that scene... didnt like the way Mother India beats him up LOL... poor him!!... but so emotional when he calls her "Maa"
Depressd rite nw... gud n8 Guys. nice to knw u guys..

bye
good night.

Night night Tm:) just watch their scenes on youtube.. ur drepression shall disapearπŸ˜†