Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Which Jodi Do You Like To See More

Pintu And Krishna
Pintu And Pinky
Pinky And Babloo
Ofcourse wouldd  like 2 see Kinshuk-Mitali aka Pintu-Krishna jodi more ðŸ˜³ 

Waise U shld hav included KInash , kinshuk n Yash jodi also becozz as for now I liked them d most ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Waise U shld hav included KInash , kinshuk n Yash jodi also becozz as for now I liked them d most ðŸ˜†
😆 I agree with you...but truly out of the 3 jodis-it's Krishna and Pintu
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

😆 I agree with you...but truly out of the 3 jodis-it's Krishna and Pintu

I Too Like Krishna and Pintu Of The Three, But Pinky Is Parallel Lead Of The Show Is There Going To Be Love Triangle or Pinky Going Pair With Babloo...
@Mythily 

Yes She is parallel lead . There will b Love Traingle for sure becozz Whtever Krishna wants , Pinky 2 needs tht n when Pintu will b attracted 2 Krishna n not Pinky , Obviouslyy he not gonna give any bhaav 2 Pinky how much I guessed frm DBPS Char So Pinky then Surelyy will wnat 2 snatch DBPS frm Krishna . 
Pintu and krishna all the way!!
I agree with Sushmita...Pintu will like Krishna (not sure if she'll like him back 🤔) and Pinky will be attracted to Pintu but he wouldn't like her...and she will try her best to make him hers and get him away from Krishna (sorry Pinky your daddy's money can't buy love)
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

I agree with Sushmita...Pintu will like Krishna (not sure if she'll like him back 🤔) and Pinky will be attracted to Pintu but he wouldn't like her...and she will try her best to make him hers and get him away from Krishna (sorry Pinky your daddy's money can't buy love)

I Think Your Rite, But Will Pinky Will Always Like That Or She Change... Hope She Change Soon. I Don't Want To See Shivshakthi As Pinky To Be A In A Grey Shade For That Long...I Want Her To Help Krishna In Any Way Without Be Jealous Of Her . Want Her To A Caring Girl Like Her Role Bebo, Miss Bebo So Much... I Would Love To See Pinky And Pintu Scene And How Pintu Going To Be Like A Superman And Saving Krishna...
looking forward to pintu and krishna's pair ...l\
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

xactly me too