Pintoo and his reactions

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It's obvious that Pintoo isn't a grey or bad character .. so I wonder what role will he have in Krishna's life (disregarding the jodi/romantic factor).

Thus far, he's a normal, nice guy .. likes to do his own thing, say whatever he feels but would not intentionally cause pain to someone else.  In terms of Krishna, it was really kind of him to give her the dupatta back, since Krishna's outfit wasn't meant to look hatke, the lack of dupatta was noticeable.  Could you imagine what the judges would have assumed if along with a harried expression and bare feet, they saw her dirt stains and missing drapery?  

Anyway, back to point, Pintoo has been privy to some of the taunts Rajesh has given Krishna and at one point in yesterday's episode thought of giving her a lift.  Why?  I truly do not know, but like I said he seems like a typical, come-what-may type of guy and offering a ride was just a friendly gesture.  

Keeping this in mind, I think he will say something in response to Rajesh tomorrow, something that will be a critical assessment of Rajesh's immature nature thus embarrassing Rajesh.

So, what do you think will happen tomorrow?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also thinking the same...what does his role have to offer us in the future, had he been a grey or negative character, we might expect to see him putting more troubles in Krishna's life (but then that would again become the typical daily soap). But i would love to see him more and more in every episode, missed him in today's episode.

And coming to helping Krishna, in one of the interviews , mitali said that "heart" is definitely involved in their relation, that is there is definitely more than just a friendly gesture from kinshuk's side.

and also i hear that Pintoo, in an attempt to help Krishna unknowingly puts her into major trouble...

I am all exited about the future track and would love to see Pintoo Singh stand up for Krishna in tomorrow's episode

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm looking forward to see how Pintoo's character would develop too. He is an interesting character, hope the writers do a good job for his character development.

As of now, he comes across as a slightly immature guy from a well to do family who is used to get things done his way i.e. bribing the cops.Think he feels bad for the accident so that is why he offered her a ride. Also he was shown overhearing Anant and the other guy making fun of Krishna's poverty so guessing he will get the question bank for Krishna sort of to make amends. She seems interesting to him as she is everything he is not. 

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i really like your thoughts about his character and what his character is going to offer us in the future besides romantic scenes. all his fans who are watching the show for him know that he is the king of romance i once heard  SRK  say that he could create chemistry with a cow 😉( not my words i swear)and i think its the same thing 4 Kinshuk as well.  but more than this kinshuk is an amazing actor he is a very  realistic actor and its going to be very disappointed if they dnt use his talent to the fullest. in a woman central show the producers of the show are going to have to be very careful in how they take this show forward as well as this character.- there has to be more to his character than just being opposite the lead of the show otherwise they could have just got some person from the streets and told them to act like her love interest instant of wasting kinshuk time. but i had heard that krishna will change his character and make him a more responsible person in the future. as for tomorrow i hope he slaps the moron.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sandiab

Veryy Veryy Well said 👏 . I completlyy agree wid u . It's not only abt Kinny's Good Looks but He is a an Amazing Actor , A Brilliant Actor n being such a greatt Actor if Producer doesn't use his talent then It will not b fair wid a Actor like Kinshuk Mahajan. 

Veryy true yaar . missed DBPS veryy much in Yest Epi . Veryy veryy excited 2 see 2dy's episode . Kinshuk was looking very veryy Hottt n dashing in Pink Kurta . Haiii Kyaa Good Looks hai iss Bande ke . Why he is soo Handsome n hott ? 😍
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
monica there is no words for how hot this guy is looking at the moment i cnt imagine the state his new fans are in after seen what a hottee he is if we are in this state.and even though i enjoyed yesterdays episode really missed him as well and i hope and pray we get more scens of him today
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sandiab

monica there is no words for how hot this guy is looking at the moment i cnt imagine the state his new fans are in after seen what a hottee he is if we are in this state.and even though i enjoyed yesterdays episode really missed him as well and i hope and pray we get more scens of him today

I know yaar . Jab hum Reular Crazy Fans ka yeh haal hai toh whoelse is new how cum they resist his hoteness yaar . I mean he is Amazing yaar . Just Outstanding n Out of d world ..n his Hotness in Kurtas is somethng Totallyy Irresistable . 😳 I mean who looks soo hott in Pink Kurta yaar tht2 a Guy , I eman dis guy is magician or wht ki uspe har dress, har color suit karta hai 😍Wht 2 say abt him yaar .God Bless him .n Touchwood . Hope he gets imense Success in his Future . I sometimes feel 2 thank him for coming into his Fans life n making their Lives soo happy tht Whenever his Fans See him no matter hou much they r Upset but they forget everythng n only 1 thng they remember KINSHUK MAHAJAN 😃😉😍