Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

TOI: Not really an attention seeker-Vivek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Not really an attention seeker 

In an interview with Ahmedabad Times,actor Vivek Mushran talks about his secret dreams and plan of action 

Amrita Mulchandani 

Rewind to 1991.A chocolate boy took his first bow in Subhash Ghais Saudagar.Vivek Mushran became a teenage heartthrob overnight.Once touted as the next big thing in Bollywood,Viveks BTown career however never quite took off and after a series of forgettable flicks,he eventually moved on to telly shows.Now,the smiling actor returns to television after a short sabbatical.Well,my films didnt work and some TV shows I did werent huge hits either.See,I never shout from rooftops in an attempt to draw attention and that is my shortcoming.I am an easy going person.Youd probably miss me even if I am the only one in a room! says Vivek who was in Ahmedabad recently.There are however,no regrets at all.Life is cool.It is encouraging to see people are watching my show,ParvarrishKuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi,because on television most good shows tend to go unnoticed, he says.
One of the reasons for him to have signed on the dotted line (for the show) was that he plays the role of a father to teenaged kids and the character is closer to his chronological age too.Plus,the concept of the show is new and different from other soaps.I work with people and need to have a comfort level with my colleagues.For me the production house is immaterial.This is my third show with the production house and I am happy working with them.I am not someone who thinks too much about anything nor do I worry about the end result.I am an easygoing person whos happy with his lot.I dont seek unnecessary attention for myself.Its very easy not to notice me.In fact,Im comfortable not being noticed. 
On the changing scenario of the entertainment world,Vivek says,TV is like films now.All the makers just want to make a hit show.Just like every Friday new films are released,new TV shows are churned out every few months. 
Vivek also wants to direct films.Its my dream to direct a film now.I have wasted a lot of time in deciding things but I guess it was destiny.I feel the times right for me.Tomorrow cant come sooner, he laughs.
In fact,Vivek refuses to share any details about his personal life.If you know nothing about me,youll hate nothing about me.Today everyone knows every small detail about actors lives thanks to social networking sites.I dont like to talk much about myself.I am not someone who gets angry easily.I prefer to keep my emotions bottled up which is stressful.May be,I need to change this habit.Who knows,I might even start letting my steam out in the near future.Dont be surprised if you see me shout at someone next time around! he laughs disarmingly.

Vivek Mushran 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thankzz 4 sharing dear..😳