Rules & Announcements

IF Talent Hunt - IF Song lyricist Wanted!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends

I received a PM from a member, and i found the member's suggestion Simply Superb. I have had an initial talk with Vijay over this, he was also impressed by this idea...

Let me first paste the PM before talking more about our future plan....πŸ˜›

kitty468
Goldie

Sent: 01 April 2006 at 7:41pm | 142.151.135.237

hey Sri di,

ooh i got this wonderful idea for a contest. Well we just had a slogan contest for IF. I suppose many schools have a school song, or like the SPA song, we need one title song for IF parivaar. we cud have a contest for the lyrics and music.  how abt that. it might be stupid, but i was so excited abt the SPA cumin tom, so thought abt this idea.

KittyπŸ˜›

Before i start writing, i express my heartfelt appreciation and thank Kitty on behalf of the enitre IF Dev Team, for coming up with this great suggestion... πŸ‘

Now what say friends? IF has grown really well over the last few months and year. We have our own family here, with whom we are so attached and close to... For most of us, IF is the Second Home, and we are proud to say this everyday....

So, why not we have a Song for IF and for our loved IFians? It will be nice to even have a grand Contest planned for this, where we can ask all the IF members to coin in words in creative style, make a song for IF, depicting the richness and importance of IF in all our lives.... This should be really awesome...

Infact, when I and Vijay were talking about this, we went one step ahead in this plan too. We were talking about having the Song selected as the best after the contest, to be sung by a famous singer. Maybe we can even have an album released, if all fall in place.... πŸ˜‰

Friends, we need to do something Dhamaal here. A song for IF, like an anthem for IF, should be the right platform to be more creative and take IF to greater heights....

So, what are your opinions about this suggestion? We would like you all to help us out in creating a fabulous post for the Contest . 

If we get a positive response from all our loved IF members, then, we will surely think about the next thing. We will come up with the Contest post in the very near future... So get ready friends, as we go thro' a musical and melodious ride choosing the Anthem for India Forums.... πŸ˜›

Come friends, kuch Dhamaal hojaaye!!! 😳

Waiting for your replies...

IF Development Team

Edited by sree - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yessssssss.. that sounds very exciting Sree! its gonna be very much fun to participate n to have a song of our own IF!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Great idea.. will be waiting for it to be made an official announcement πŸ˜ƒ
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Idea!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!

we have a group of talented ppl, who can write beautifull lyrics.

lets go for it!!!

Great idea!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Great idea. Sounds really exciting. Lets go for this Sree

πŸ‘

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Wow Sree di that is a marvellous suggestion. Wow Kirti your idea is totally sufi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ . Wow a album for i-f. Best of luck to those who can write a song for i-f. 😳
nandinee thumbnail
great idea!!
there are so many talented and creative people out here!
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya... cool idea... lets work on it!!
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great idea. a slogan and a song for IF.
Kruts thumbnail
Great idea - slogan and song for IF...we shld definitely go for it!
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

brilliant i dea kitty..... congo to u........

well ppl. please go ahead n amke it a contest n i would love to be a part of it.....