Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 82

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Popular Ram and Sita jodis of TV!

TellyBuzz presents to you the special Ram-Sita jodis of Indian television on the occasion of Ram Navmi.

Saturday, March 28, 2015 | 3:38:05 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 76 Comments | 5679 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

It is the special occasion of Ram Navmi today as all of us across the nation celebrate the birth of Lord Ram. Some of the people fast to extend their wishes and some may not but all of them enjoy it with full gusto and zest. 

Television industry over the years have seen various mythological shows based on the story of Ram and Sita. TellyBuzz here brings to you the Ram-Sita jodis on television.

Read on!

Arun Govil and Deepika Chikhalia

When we talk about the eternal Jodi of Ram and Sita, Ramayan series by Ramanand Sagar is something that clicks the minds of many. It was directed and produced by Ramanand Sagar and was aired on Doordarshan. The series started off in 1987 and had a good run of 78 episodes till 1988. It was created by Sagar Arts. The generation earlier to ours bound to speak and compare about the Ramayan then and Ramayan now.

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary

Ramayan created by Sagar Arts and produced by Anand Sagar is the next television series that shot to fame as soon as the show begun. This tele series portrayed and executed the entire story of Ram and Sita the way it had to be in real. The onscreen couple Ram i.e Gurmeet Choudhary and Sita i.e Debina Bonnerjee went on to become real life couple. The show had literally touched the hearts of the audiences and the only television series that could match up to the Ramanand Sagar'sRamayan was this one. It aired on NDTV Imagine and had a good run of 300 episodes from 2008 to 2009.

Siraj Mustafa Khan and Meenakshi Gupta/Shilpa Mukherjee

The next Ram-Sita Jodi and the tale of Ramayan were witnessed in the Sony TVshow Jai Hanuman. It was created and directed by Sanjay Khan. If talk about Hanuman and come up with the series, Ram and Sita become the integral part in the show. This Hanuman series too had a special Ram-Sita tale included in it. It had a run of 178 episodes from 1997 till 2000.    

Gagan Malik and Neha Sargam

Ramayan - Jeevan Ka Aadhar on Zee TV was the third television series of Ramayanproduced by Sagar Arts. Going by the pattern, this too showcased the lives of Ram and Sita and the story revolving around them. It had a run of 56 episodes which begun from 2012 to 2013.

Piyush Sahdev and Rubina Dilaik

The latest show that showcased the story of Ram and Sita was Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. The show was the entire tale of Lord Mahadev and his life. While the track of Shiva was on, makers also brought in the parallel track of Ramayan. The show was directed by Nikhil Sinha, Manish Singh and Govind Agrawal. The series begun from 2011 till 2014 and had a run of total 820 episodes.

TellyBuzz wishes all its readers a Happy Ram Navmi!

Upasana Patel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Has the excitement level of IPL 8 toned down?

Actors speak about whether they find this season of IPL exciting as they did initially...

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 | 6:30:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 63 Comments | 4044 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Cricket in India is considered as equal to following a religion and with the IPL fervor starting today, we are sure a lot of people would be excited for the same. But then, to think about it, has the excitement level toned down over the past decade? We ask actors to state their point of view. 

Shivin Narang currently seen in Star Plus' Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Hai...Veera:

I feel the zeal and craze of cricket has toned down a lot and it is primarily because of continuous matches. Earlier the TRPs of television shows used to drop down a lot, people left offices early, to watch matches but I feel cricket has become a monotonous affair now. IPL is like entertainment to me, if I would have nothing do, I would watch a match.

Harshad Chopra who was seen in Sony TV's Humsafars:

I have never liked watching cricket from the very start and I do not even play the sport. So, I have never bothered to see with how much zeal to people participate.

Rubina Dilaik who was last seen in SAB TV's Baal Veer:

I am not a cricket fanatic but I think 90 percent of people literally consider cricket as a religion. To me, cricket is a over hyped game.

Karan Kundra who is seen in MTV India's  Roadies X2:

When things are brand new one would always feel the excitement. Cricket is like cars, a brand new car would make all heads turn but a few years down the line, it would not attract a lot of eyes. 

Shantanu Maheshwari who was seen in Channel V's Dil Dostii Dance:

I don't think the level of excitement has toned down in anyway. But if at all it has it may be because people would want to move on and watch another sport...probably football!

Mohit Raina who was last seen in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev:

The excitement of watching cricket can never be taken away from Indians. The World Cup is over and I am sure everyone is very excited for the IPL.

So let the game begin!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Yogesh Mahajan in Star Plus' Mohi!

Actor Yogesh Mahajan to feature in a new show Mohi, which is speculated to be Saat Range Ke Sapne...

Thursday, April 16, 2015 | 4:22:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 2371 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

TellyBuzz reported about the emerging production house White Horse Production to launch its new show on Star Plus titled Mohi.

Also Karan Sharma and Vinita Joshi have been roped in to essay the lead characters, and joining them will be seasoned actors namely Nivideta Bhattacharya,Suneel Sinha and Pramod Moutho respectively.

Yogesh Mahajan, a known face of Television industry is all set to join the gang. Yogesh is recently seen in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat as Rajajiraaj in a negative role and also did Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev as Maharshu Terigu, will be playing an pivotal character in Mohi.

We contacted Yogesh who confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I will be playing an important character in Mohi. My character will be very particular types, he is the only earning member of the family who takes care of the whole family. As he wants everything perfect so he will create more drama. I am happy to be part of the show."
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Anupam Bhattacharya and Chandni Sandhu to feature on Aahat!

The story will revolve around a possessed gift...

Monday, April 27, 2015 | 4:56:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 78 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Anupam Bhattacharya who has earlier mesmerized the audiences with his shows such as Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai and Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, will now make his presence felt in an episodic of Aahat. 

Accompanying him would be Chandni Sandhu, who has been seen on Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and Buddy Project.

Anupam will essay the role of a charming professor who is an eye-candy for his students. Chandni essaying the role of one of his students, will gift him a mask but little will she know that the gift is possessed.

What will follow next is a series of events and happenings to stop the evil spirit in the professor's body from killing people.

When we contacted Anupam for more information, he stated, "I cannot divulge details of the story however, I had stopped doing episodic shows long ago as I found the quality of the scripts very average. But this is something where I would be driving the story and hence I chose the project. I am very excited to be a part of Aahat."

Chandni contributed, "Aahat roles out distinguished episodics which keep the viewers on the edge of their seat. I am enjoying myself thoroughly shooting for the show."

We await for the edgy thriller to unfold the following week!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Good actors do not get a chance to show how versatile they are on television. - Anupam

Anupam Bhattacharya disappointed. Find out why?

Saturday, May 02, 2015 | 4:59:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 222 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

The immensely talented Anupam Battacharya, best known for his roles in shows likeWoh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai and the last one being Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev is not very happy with the way television is progressing.

Reason? Lets' hear it from the actor himself.

Said Anupam, "There have been an influx of concepts and stories but there are none which I would really want to pick up at the moment. The way characters progress in shows these days is very average. Also, shows have no longevity and good actors do not get a chance to show how versatile they are. I have rejected a couple of projects for the same reason."

Does that mean we are not going to see the actor for a long time on television?

The handsome actor elaborates, "I can pull off a role in any genre with excellence but I will only give a nod to the show when my character drives a story. I cannot be a mere puppet in a show."

Anupam, we hope to see you back with a bang soon!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Sonarika Bhadoria in Telugu remake of 'Sundarapandian'

Actress Sonarika Bhadoria, who is popular for playing Parvati in mythological drama "Devo Ke Dev Mahadev", has landed the leading lady's role in the yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil hit "Sundarapandian".

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 | 4:32:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 1 Comments | 226 Views | Copyright: IANS

<a href=Sonarika Bhadoria" width="767">

Actress Sonarika Bhadoria, who is popular for playing Parvati in mythological drama "Devo Ke Dev Mahadev", has landed the leading lady's role in the yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil hit "Sundarapandian".

"Sonarika was finalized for the project on Sunday. The film is expected to go on floors soon. The makers were to start shooting a few months earlier, but they couldn't find a suitable heroine," a source in the film's unit told IANS.

Sonarika is paired with BellamKonda Srinivas in the movie, which will be helmed by Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao.

The young actress has already worked in a yet-unreleased Telugu film "Jadoogadu" and Tamil film "Indrajith".