iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay ! To those who still do not know me, I am Maddy ! And, I am new to this forum and I have seen this show only once but Viraj literally attracted me, so I just wrote this before 15 minutes ! I was just so attracted to his character that I end up writing this ! 😳

I hope you will like it and Sorry for any mistakes !

…With Love

Beautiful.

That was the word came to my mind when I saw her. She was looking gorgeous in white sari I gave her as her birthday present. It's her birthday, and I want to make this day the most beautiful day of her life. She should remember her birthday for lifetime, how I made her day special. I love her to the core. I wonder she would ever know how much I love her. When I was young, I always dreamt of a girl, a girl of my dreams who would come to my life and love me the way I would love her. When I would look into her eyes with love, I would see the same amount of love in her eyes for me. She would care for me, she would cook for me, she would take care of my things, she would manage my home, and she would take over everything I have. I would surrender myself to her and I would leave it up to her, for better of us, for our future. I saw this dream for almost half of my life, having seen my father who loved my mother limitlessly, I wanted same for my love. My mother was loved by my father, beyond any limits. And now when I see her, I can't thank god enough for giving me the most beautiful wife. She was the most beautiful thing ever happened to me. I saw her and I knew she was the one. But I learned this thing in my school that beauty is rare, and it needs to be protected. My father said the same, he loved my mother so much, and he protected her from everything, just each and every single harmful thing on the earth. Love is protection; I need to protect her, from her, from evil things. If I could not protect the beauty of my wife then how can I claim that I love her? I have to protect her; she needs to be taken care of. How can I allow her just everything? She is the one, and if I fail in protecting her, how can I claim to be a good lover and an ideal husband? I am not.

As she came forward, I was lost in her beauty; I have never seen any other woman making me crazy to the limits. She stood there frozen but why? I wanted her to come close to me, but she stopped. I looked straight in to her eyes. Aw…It hurts. Whenever I see her, in her eyes, I can't see the love and affection I want to see. Why? Why she is scared? I am not a monster. I love her and it's my job to protect her. My whole life I waited for her, to see the same love and care for me in her eyes, and now…all I can see is her trembling lips, her horrified eyes, the bids of perspiration on her forehead. Why? I love her. I would never kill her; I am just trying to be a good husband like my father was. Why does not she understand this? My father told me love is protection, a good husband is who protects his wife, even from her own stupid mistakes. I drank milk with cockroach so that one tiny little nasty thing could not hurt my love, she was scared, those horrified eyes made me do that. Why does not she understand it? I knew she would not come closer, so I stepped ahead. And there it was, in her eyes, more fear, more horror and terror like she had seen a ghost. I smiled, she tried to smile but I knew it was just another failed attempt. I asked her to relax, she nodded. I took her hand in my one hand, another on her bare back, and she cringed. I could sense the movement from her face, I knew she was in pain since I placed my hand tightly on her back, I perfectly remember how I hurt her last night when I caught her again, trying to call her parents. I had to, she left me with no option as I vowed to myself that I would be a good husband, her parent could call her back, and they could take her away from me. I can't afford to lose her so I stopped her, what did I do wrong? She protested and I had to hit her once, but trust me, it was worse after that night. I could not sleep; I could feel the pain in my chest but what to do? Love is blind, Love is protection. I want her at my sight, whenever I want. I married her, I owned her, I pledged my life to her and what is wrong if I expect the same?

As she flinched a bit, I kissed her forehead and she shivered. Now, my one kiss sent shiver to her spine. God! Why can't she love me like I love her? Still, absorbed by her immense beauty, I continued kissing her neck, shoulders and then, I saw the table, candles lit on them, and a cake. It was her birthday cake, her favorite flavor, I guess. I asked her to cut the cake for me, she went ahead, and I switched on the music player, soft music which gives peace to ears and mind. I went ahead and she stopped. She was not saying anything as if she did not want anything from me. I asked her to close her eyes and make a wish. She closed her eyes, and as her hand was still around cake, in just fraction of a second, I heard a scream from her and then her finger. It was burnt from candles. It hurt her. Those candles, they caused her pain, she was on verge of tears and I caught her fingers but she forcefully took it away from me. It was rude. She did not like my touch; she took her fingers away from me. She did not want me to soothe her pain. She can't do that. I am her husband, I am allowed, I loved her. And it hurts, a sharp pang in my heart and I took her hands and before she could do anything, I placed her hand upon those candles. She screamed again, but I could not lose my grip. I forcefully caught her hand and made it still on the candle, it was burning along with my hand. We were burnt; it did not hurt that much as she did before a moment. It was nothing in comparison. I was looking into her eyes, she was crying. A stream of tears were rolling down from her cheeks, and I was again, hurt. I wiped her tears with another hand. And after few seconds, I took her to the washroom, washed her hands and applied medicine. She did not utter a single word, only if she would say she'd love me. I would do anything for her. I gave her a minute for privacy; I came out and waited for her.

I was looking at the gift wrapped beautifully for her, I realized I forgot to write a message on the card, and I started writing, I did not wanted to write much as words would never do justice to my love for her. I just wished her and at last I wrote,

…With Love.

There was our wedding picture on the table and I was looking at it, I actually adored the beauty of my wife. I was so lost in that picture that I did not realize when she came, and as I stood up to look at my beautiful wife, I turned around and she smiled. God! She smiled at me, she was actually smiling. She came closer, thanked me for this surprise and hugged me. Aw…It was something I could never express, I did not want anything else, she loved me and she hugged me. I was smiling, and out of sudden, I felt sharp pain in my ribs, it was little sound of breaking and then, I could feel it. It was pain. The feeling was nothing compared to what I felt last night when I hurt her. I broke the hug and looked at her smilingly, she was no more smiling at me, and she was blank. She looked at me like I was dyeing and she was free. I ran my fingers on my upper stomach around ribs, and it was wet. I saw my hands fully covered in my own blood, I was shocked. She attacked me. Did she? I was bleeding. Slowly, I was beginning to feel dizzy and then, with wobbly legs I shivered a little and held her for support. She did that. She supported me, and I was on the floor. God! It hurts, not the wound, the look in her eyes. I could not read what exactly was in her eyes but I could see peace. She did not regret it. I held her tight as a desperate urge to feel her rose within my heart and I adjusted myself in her lap. She pulled me in and this time when I really saw her, when I focused out from dizziness, I could see tears. She was crying for me. She caressed my face lovingly and she brushed her soft lips against mine. I thanked god, she still loved me. She hurt me but still she loved me. There was no pain anymore, no more blood I could feel on my hands; it was just me and her. I smiled a little, and I found myself saying,

'I…Love…you.'

Music was still on and it was cool, freezing wind from the open balcony, and there we were, on cold floor, embracing each other. It was warn in her fragile arms, her arms were my heaven. I was already in heaven, because I knew after death hell was the place for me, my least punishment. I was almost choking, I could not take it anymore, I had to leave but before that I need to give her gift, I signed with my fingers at the gift on the bed, she saw it with eyes full of tears. And, we shared a look; I know we would never share it again, as I was leaving. For the first time, we looked at each other as if we never did and I knew what her birthday gift was. At last, I made her day special. The peace in her eyes was my gift to her. And I said,

'Happy…Birthday, Jaan…'

Everything was dark then, I could see nothing, I could feel nothing. All I could see was dark and after few seconds, I did not even see anything. I was gone. I freed her; I gave her the gift of her life on her birthday, of course, with lots of Love.

So, how was that ? 😉

By chance, you liked it then here is the link to my other works but they are not on this couple, they are all on, Maaneet ! 😳 You can try ! 😉

Thank You ! 🤗

~ Maddy's Corner ~

🤗

Love,

Maddy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Loved it <3 I want to do a huge analysis, like I did for "Condemned", pan time nathi. Toh pan, tanne khabar chhe how much I love your writing <3

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Loved it <3 I want to do a huge analysis, like I did for "Condemned", pan time nathi. Toh pan, tanne khabar chhe how much I love your writing <3

xoxo
Aanya

Thanks ! I know you are busy so I am granting you ! 😆 And, yeah...Mane Khabar Chhe How much you love and "hate" me...😉 😆
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
-Zahra15- thumbnail
i dunno who is viraaj...hehe...
still i really loved this os...
it was awesome...
on top of this i really love your writing style...
so i definitely had to read it though i dont read any other work except those based on maaneet... :P
still i loved this one...i kinda tried to ignore the names which were hardly there...hehe...and tried picturising my favourite couple...haha...
wonderful work...
and thnxxx for the pm...
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: zahra15

i dunno who is viraaj...hehe...

still i really loved this os...
it was awesome...
on top of this i really love your writing style...
so i definitely had to read it though i dont read any other work except those based on maaneet... :P
still i loved this one...i kinda tried to ignore the names which were hardly there...hehe...and tried picturising my favourite couple...haha...
wonderful work...
and thnxxx for the pm...

OMG ! Zahra...See as I said formula works ! ðŸ˜† There were not even a single place where I mentioned the character, and there's a secret, don't tell anyone but still I can't remember the name of this show, it's too long for me ! 😉 😆 But character of Viraj as in Karanvir is so amazing that I had to write this one ! 😳

Thank you so much babes ! 🤗

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oieee Maddy.. A new OS.
Yippee..

Will read and comment later..
M berry berry sleepy..
-Zahra15- thumbnail

OMG ! Zahra...See as I said formula works ! ðŸ˜† There were not even a single place where I mentioned the character, and there's a secret, don't tell anyone but still I can't remember the name of this show, it's too long for me ! 😉 😆 But character of Viraj as in Karanvir is so amazing that I had to write this one ! 😳

Thank you so much babes ! 🤗

your welcome as always dear...but still i cannot figure out who is this viraaj...well never mind...as it is...like u said the formula worked and on top of this there was not a single place where the name was mentionned...so for me it "is" a maaneet os...haha...love it sweetie...n thnxxx for this...

good night and sweet dreams to you...and knowing your craze for maan...i wish that he comes in your dreams...haha... :)))
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maddy dear thnx atleast u didnt use the names.. I just placed Maan n Geet in my mind :)
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it maddy!!! I don't remember if i have read any of your previous works, cos i have lost track of many ffs i used to read before... lol but i am definitely going to read them all now...
Love this one... you have absorbed Viraj's character really well... good work dear...