Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 22nd December 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayasreekalyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok waiting for the update
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Saru for the Brilliant update.๐Ÿ˜Š Very good episode.๐Ÿ˜› . Finally Naksh has started to enjoy their cute moments. It reminds me the 2010 episode even the BGM at the background was nice to hear after along time.Akshi was so beautiful in Bengali look. It shows how much he cares and loves akshara.finally after pregnancy track, happy set of circumstances shown which is good. On screen chemistry โ€ฆSimply magical. . But the CV could have elaborated the scene in a better way like naitik praising akshi โ€ฆand so on.

Something is missing here may be due to akshi's pregnancy the CV avoided too much naksh scenes .Hope so. Both naksh scenes came in one single episode. No words to express their love. Akshara is feeling so ease on her hubby's chest like how a baby feels when curdled by her mom in the womb. And naitik when grasp her so much concern assurance and love. The different layers of emotion shown by akshara were amazing.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Especially akshi's eye expressions๐Ÿ˜‰. Akshi was so pretty in the pan leaf hiding scene. Mother and daughter relationship was beautifully shown in today's episode. Especially the song sequence singing at the same time which captivates the viewer's attention. The end part was so good and it showed the understanding nature of akshi and naitik's maturity.

Understanding between two, adjustments, compromises, sometimes sacrifices of your own good inner wishes, a healthy communication, is always needed to strengthen naksh bond. The true meaning of marriage is love. By love, I mean not just what we feel but what we do. Love just as a feeling is very flimsy, an up and down roller coaster. Love is an action! In order for it to become the ultimate force and for us to rediscover the true meaning of marriage, love has to be unconditional. The back ground song was heart touching and it shows happy set of circumstances was just around the corner for naksh. waiting for the next surprise.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i didnt like the scene except the song.jab kuch naya dikhana hi nahi tha then why this benali sari and all...uska bhi kachra kar diya,naitik atleast would have praised aksh in much better way but sirf scene dikhane ke liye dikha dete hai๐Ÿ˜ก
saru.g thumbnail
update completed... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks Saru for the Brilliant update.๐Ÿ˜Š Very good episode.๐Ÿ˜› . Finally Naksh has started to enjoy their cute moments. It reminds me the 2010 episode even the BGM at the background was nice to hear after along time.Akshi was so beautiful in Bengali look. It shows how much he cares and loves akshara.finally after pregnancy track, happy set of circumstances shown which is good. On screen chemistry 'Simply magical. . But the CV could have elaborated the scene in a better way like naitik praising akshi 'and so on.

Something is missing here may be due to akshi's pregnancy the CV avoided too much naksh scenes .Hope so. Both naksh scenes came in one single episode. No words to express their love. Akshara is feeling so ease on her hubby's chest like how a baby feels when curdled by her mom in the womb. And naitik when grasp her so much concern assurance and love. The different layers of emotion shown by akshara were amazing.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Especially akshi's eye expressions๐Ÿ˜‰. Akshi was so pretty in the pan leaf hiding scene. Mother and daughter relationship was beautifully shown in today's episode. Especially the song sequence singing at the same time which captivates the viewer's attention. The end part was so good and it showed the understanding nature of akshi and naitik's maturity.

Understanding between two, adjustments, compromises, sometimes sacrifices of your own good inner wishes, a healthy communication, is always needed to strengthen naksh bond. The true meaning of marriage is love. By love, I mean not just what we feel but what we do. Love just as a feeling is very flimsy, an up and down roller coaster. Love is an action! In order for it to become the ultimate force and for us to rediscover the true meaning of marriage, love has to be unconditional. The back ground song was heart touching and it shows happy set of circumstances was just around the corner for naksh. waiting for the next surprise.๐Ÿ˜‰

totally agree wid u mini di... I loved the last scene of naksh very much... even naitik is busy, this time he didn't forget to think abt akshara... he went near her n gave her his love n care... n came to his work as a responsible son...

n also today I loved the way they dealt with the scene between akshara n rajshri... no dialogues, no sorry nothing.,.. they simply showed all the emotion in one song n a hug... loved it soo much... I loved the way creatives dealt with this...
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

update completed... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Saru... dhonnobad ๐Ÿ˜‰
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: vink

Saru... dhonnobad ๐Ÿ˜‰

dhonnobad means??? ๐Ÿ˜•..

n today naa.. my net was very fast.. didn't irritated me.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

dhonnobad means??? ๐Ÿ˜•..

n today naa.. my net was very fast.. didn't irritated me.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dhonnobad means thnk u in bengali๐Ÿ˜‰ ... hmmm i understood dat with way u updated... acha hua๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by vink - 12 years ago
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: vink

Dhonnabad means thnk u in bengali๐Ÿ˜‰ ... hmmm i understood dat with way u updated... acha hua๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ohh... dhonnabad ji.. ๐Ÿ˜‰