who did kinshuk look the best as

Poll

who did kinshuk look the best as

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i know that kinshuk looks good always but was wondering which show u think he looks the best in or are u like me feel like he gets better looking with every show. 

Remember cute and sweet Dev

What about romantic and handsome Ranvir

the dangerous hot Viren Sood

and now sexy and to die for Pintu Singh

Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its really hard to vote him cuz i love him in alll yaar
i canttt judge yaar!! he has done fab acting with all of his role the sweet teenager in Kaajal the best Hubby ,Son in bidaai then in CCBM the Ziddi Viren AHHH jus lovee himm!!!!!!!!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Can'tt choose yaar . U shld hav given ALL of above Option . It's reallyy Reallyy tough . kinshuk is d best actor n whtever role wheather Addi , Dev , ranvir , Viren or latest Pintu singh . He was always fantastic n lovable n I lovedd him veryy much . Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail
I vote fr the first kinshuk's serial i saw Bidaai
So for me he looks th best as Ranvir 😆 I like Bad boys but romantic and hot guys are so much more attractive 😆
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

its really hard to vote him cuz i love him in alll yaar
i canttt judge yaar!! he has done fab acting with all of his role the sweet teenager in Kaajal the best Hubby ,Son in bidaai then in CCBM the Ziddi Viren AHHH jus lovee himm!!!!!!!!!

i know its very difficult to choose they all have a special place in our hearts-bt this isn't so much ab his acting bt looks
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Can'tt choose yaar . U shld hav given ALL of above Option . It's reallyy Reallyy tough . kinshuk is d best actor n whtever role wheather Addi , Dev , ranvir , Viren or latest Pintu singh . He was always fantastic n lovable n I lovedd him veryy much . 

i didn't put all coz i think every1 would have choosen it but i do agree he looks hot in all of them
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

I vote fr the first kinshuk's serial i saw Bidaai

So for me he looks th best as Ranvir 😆 I like Bad boys but romantic and hot guys are so much more attractive 😆

i have to say that i have a soft spot 4 bad boys and ccbm was my 1st kinshuk show and he just looked devilish and so dangerous in it  but do agree that romantic guys  like ranvir are amazing as well. just started watching him and think i am falling in love with him as well.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Of It Going Be Bidaai Ranvir...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kahe ko sabka confusia  😕 rahi tum. Itna teda sawal to Papero mein bhi naa hoyi jo tum humka puchi rahi. Sab rolva Kinshuk hi nibhai rahi to sab hi best rahi.

Hum to kahi rahi eh rulva aur emotionva ke khilaaf poll banayi rahi. Eh think na hai.😉

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

i have to say that i have a soft spot 4 bad boys and ccbm was my 1st kinshuk show and he just looked devilish and so dangerous in it  but do agree that romantic guys  like ranvir are amazing as well. just started watching him and think i am falling in love with him as well.

😆😆😆 when we see bad boys we r attracted to them bt being in a realtion ship with them it's a big no 😆😆😆 

Ranvir was Handsome nice and very romantic he is the man every women dream about 😃
Aww really u first saw him in CCbm 😲 i thought u knew him from Bidaai day as ur pro pic is Ragvir 😃