Thendral Update: Thurs Dec 22

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks ranu for the update...😃...U need a 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

CM rating I dont know......
I bet BP rating for this episode is 5/5 - outstanding  😡
TA acting nu nenachu patha BP less pannalam nu patha...they showed this 🤬 padma and raised the BP.😡...
But we need to think of the end result and calm down -
1) Padma's evilness ends in good. Let her favour GW and indirectly C and let C come fast and propose TA...ROFL...what a kodumai is this ???
Same viewers wrote please dont show TA and C together and now our nelamai is we are kenchufying the CT's to bring C to meet TA and propose to him...
Mr Kumaran, finally u made us all tell that we are expecting C to come and propose to TA...

2) Think of the slaps Padma is going to get from MM or may be even Mohan when they get to know about her evil plans and when she openly tells she did this to spoil T's life...Sigh Sigh

T finally got mesmerised with Padma's evil talks...Grrr Both Ta and T...made for each other.
Charu is acting nicely and hinting, am i that sort of girl nu...husbd loose said No😡
Padma acting nicely and hinting, am i a devil as always...wife loose said No...😡

I wonder what will be MM's reaction and what made Mohan to go to TA's house.😕...I wonder if whole of MM family was there at  TA's house after the final KPO......Grr...

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Raa Raa Ranu!!!🤣😃🤗Omg poor you...i am sad that you didn't get Lav😔...but in the same time happy that Lakshmi akka will get atleast few min🤣...but suthi suthi Lav shouldn't come to me next Wed😲

Next  award winning acting started...competition between GW and Padma...winner will be announced soon🤢...i think even if these 2 ever changes in future none are going to believe...so yay...grr...how many people are going to act for their stupid selfish sake😡...Who asked Padma to ask to act good...someone please find me that saamiyar which Padma met long ago...i need to borrow few limes from him 🤢
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thank you soo much for your colorful update Ranu 🤗,

Only the update can be colorful sadly not the episode.U know T&T are the perfect match,really.They match in everything,this is incredible.One can never such a cute couple.Yelaathulayum same.Renduthukum moolaiye illa,nut cases 😆 yaar enna sonaalum namba vendiyadhu.Tamizh believe his beloved friend Charu says and his soul mate to prove that she is,believes her Chithi,Padma no matter how many experiences she had with her.Thiruthave mudiyaadhu
Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago
Thanks Rans for the super duber fast Update!👏😃 Haha, Ransss family KPO u enjoyed ah?😆

Family KPO will continue tomorrow🤣. Soon Forum KPO will come pola, ithe level la pona(Ufff, mudilaaa). Padmaa, chaa enna acting enna acting😎?? Chanceless, you topped Charu and GW. Now there is a big competition in Thendral.  Plss, someone kill that Padma, Charu kooda enna ivlo irritate pannathilla😭.

Mohan and Kals were cute😃, hahahaa Mohan was laughing all the timee😆. The Kodumai Star of today Epi is Padma. But let be positive, yenna whenever she comes and want to spoil T&T life na, it means good for uss. Yippieee🥳!

Lakshmi Akka, im sorry for you😭 Lets hope for something good😊
So I have a question 🤣... Formula for when things go wrong with T&T is usually flop plans by Padma, GW and of course Anandh.. Innum anandh hasn't done anything so will he come and do something to speed the process of BRING CHARU DOWN soon? If so, when?
Padma needs serious help. She has no solid reason to have this much animosity on Thulasi. What harm did she do to her? The serial is really devoid of logic. Yes she believes her husband and children have turned against her because of T. But she has been so evil. Why she fails to realize it? If at all she has any sense she should just reform herself. Everyone will genuinely start liking her. She hates T so much; when TA was out of station and T was afraid to stay alone, she created a big scene and did not let Thulasi stay even one night at her house. If she hates T she should just be happy that she is married and went out of the house. Should not plot plans to make her life further miserable. More ever if she makes T a vaazhavati she has to muzhuchify at her face every day. How can you do that when you hate to see someone's face? 😛

Has T ever spoke to Padma arrogantly that she got a good life or boasted that she is married to a bank officer. What an idiot !

I pity Kalyani. Because Padma is Bajari2. But she won't be naive like T. She is a bold gal, if at all she tortures her she would just walk out of the house if mohan doesn't come she will not care. She will stand on her own leg.

I wish she advised T not to believe Padma completely and be careful with her. T is innocence personified. Padma has no reason to develop this much hatred. I'm so pissed off seeing her shed crocodile tears.

Kumaran please Thendral konjam unique-aa irukattumme. Matha serial la dhaan directors oru character kuda climax varaikum thirundhadhaa madhiri kaamichu yengala saavadikraangana neengalum ipdi kaamicha apram matha serial kum thendralkum enna difference? Ideally Vel Pavithrava marriage pannikanumnu aasai patta bodhe thirundhirkanum. Pavi mela acid patta bodhavadhu thirundhirkanum. "Than vinai thannai chudum" rendu dhadava pattum thirundha maatala???
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ranuja

So I have a question 🤣... Formula for when things go wrong with T&T is usually flop plans by Padma, GW and of course Anandh.. Innum anandh hasn't done anything so will he come and do something to speed the process of BRING CHARU DOWN soon? If so, when?

ROFL ranu, good question.😆
I wonder if Anand will bring Shyamala to TA's house forcefully in the name of consoling him and will verupethufy viewers with his mindvoice saying "TOday is our 5th FN...U need this da Thamizh nu"...🤢...How I wish this does not happen and main a pray Pearl does not get to update this kodumai...😆...Pearl damamge enough a...😛...😆...I hope u r not gg to kill me for this idea..😆
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks ranu for the fast update...
update brings back the first family in action...the best part was patti calling out to Lord Muruga...that lessened the tension on seeing padma..but all said some good acting by padma today...T once again proved to the perfect match for TA...like shubba said...both being fooled...

with T back in padma's den, we can be sure of things getting worse for TT ..
waiting for tmrw and sat's promo..

mohan cud not stop grinning at K's house..the way he took the water...ROFL...anyway padma/K track slowly building...

Thanks Ranu for the update.