•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Ppl , 

Hows the forum members doing , still drolling on Viraj ðŸ˜†

Well , so we all know that Viraj babu , thinks he is protecting his baby Jhanvi from rest of the world by making sure she is scared of him and all 

Like in case of most Mentally disturbed ppl's cases , some get Psycho seeing their sad life or abuse or fights of parents ... 

In Viraj;s case they had hinted it to be line crossed without being disciplined and their effects 

Looking for ward to see his sad life and how he was before he changed into obsessive insecure person 

Love 

umm...Jaya di ?! Hey!  long time! 
remember me? Ammu_SunshYn from RBO forum! 

and i think it was his childhood that led to him being such a psycho . 
I think Viraj's mother left his dad and him and went to some other man.Today Viraj said "Tadapta Hai To Woh Chota Bachcha" something on that line.
Hey Ammu, well yes , its Jaya ...

good to see u here , yes its been very long time ... Yes, looks like that 

In some cases , there is no connection to ones Psychological disorder and i was hoping Viraj had a past , since his obsessiveness wasnt random , its mental disorder 

@Priyanka, lol yes 
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

I think Viraj's mother left his dad and him and went to some other man.Today Viraj said "Tadapta Hai To Woh Chota Bachcha" something on that line.

yes i agree with you...
One thing is for sure that Viraj isn't a sadist by choice.
There's something that drives him.
And we can't come to any conclusion without knowing the reason.
Also Karanvir's TB interview confirmed that Viraj is mentally ill and hence, the one and only cure for him is a psychatrist and a rehab and that will definitely have to be the end if the show plans to wrap up on a good note,
since he is too ill to be handled by a girl alone and that too one like Jahnvi.

@Nikkie, i havent read the TB Article so far, but it was obvious he was and is suffering from a mental disturbance  and though they are showing Jhanvi trying to understand him , its never easy to treat a person on OWN. it will back fire, no amount of love, care from her with out treatment will be good for him . 

I hope they plan to wrap it on good note, its not a good thing to show a disturbed person;s only option is death 
i read d article whr kvb said dat viraj has sum psych problem nd there is a reasn bhind it. thr ll b twists nd turns. let d mystery unfold itself...