-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Ty Naz ...I cudnt watch the epi and the new promo doesnt look gud tho I hope kunal shows sum brains for once n sides with sidhi
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Naz,horrible epi.

Well said, these Chopras being so utterly dumb are making Thakrals to appear more intelligent.

-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Ty Naz ...I cudnt watch the epi and the new promo doesnt look gud tho I hope kunal shows sum brains for once n sides with sidhi

Me too expecting the same pooja,that Kunal will side Siddhi this time😍
-RD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

<font color="#FF0066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Me too expecting the same pooja,that Kunal will side Siddhi this time</font></font>😍

Yes cuz me n u the forever optimists when it cums to our dear v 😆
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Yes cuz me n u the forever optimists when it cums to our dear v 😆

🤣You are right.😆But in the show also only Kunal knows what Siddhi has done to make Dumbeena's mehendi successful,n what all he said y'day  will make sense only if he stands up for her.Its ok if he's upset in beginning,afterall Siddhi has hidden such a big thing from him but he can't join others blaming her to be responsible for dumbeena's elopement.😊
-RD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

🤣<font color="#FF0066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">You are right.😆But in the show also only Kunal knows what Siddhi has done to make Dumbeena's mehendi successful,n what all he said y'day will make sense only if he stands up for her.Its ok if he's upset in beginning,afterall Siddhi has hidden such a big thing from him but he can't join others blaming her to be responsible for dumbeena's elopement.</font></font>😊

True that n I am betting on kunal this time to just fight it out n win it for sidhi else kbc zindabad
-Nightingale- thumbnail
I dont think Kunal will side Sidhi...Sidhi could have at least informed Seema but she wanted to become jhansi ki rani...now Dumbeena will get her into troubles..
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Naz for the update! Just finished watching the episode too.. was too funny... Dumbeena shrieking at Rohit...🤣 and Kunal so worried... ek number ka idiot hai.. jab dimaag use karna  hota hai.. to karta nahin...aur jab nahin karna hota toh karta hai!
Oh another thing... Richa and Kunal were discussing all this standing in the lobby? Koi aur jagah nahin mile inhe?
Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear