Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone im back in this forum.. Haven't watched the auditions yet but looking forward for did season 3..Especially waiting to watch terence sir and his toli..hope this season also rocks as the first and second..Btw Nice pics and thread Akanna.. Please add me..thanks..Cheers ..

Edited by priyanka_1986 - 12 years ago
Happy New Year to one and all!
I really enjoyed Saturday's episode of DID 3 auditions.😊
Terence, Geeta, and Remo were very entertaining as usual. Lots of jokes.
The hopefuls comprised of the usual...the very talented, the average, and the 😕.

It appears from the auditions so far, that one will have to be a superstar before you can be selected in the auditions. I don't know how they are going to wittle them down to the required numbers.

There is amazing talent in India! 👍🏼  You all should be very proud indeed.
Helloo guyzz...

What a "Chhumeshwari" Thread and Pics! 😳

I am the biggest supporter and fan of Terence from DID season 1 but god knows why I never came on IF and particularly on this thread ! But anyways, I am here now !

Honestly, I watch DID for two reasons, 1st Mr. Terence Lewis THE GREAT ! 😉 And 2nd Dance ! 😊

Till now, all auditions were great and last one was even funny...That Sadda Haq guy was amazingly funny ! I was like...🤣🤣🤣

By the way, My name is Maddy or Madz whatever you like !

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
yup love him!! he's super talented and an amazing choreographer by par excellence

psst do add me to da crazy list cuz DID is all soona soona without him
Add me in please :) 
The name is Simi :) 
Originally posted by uknaik99

Add me too..

Kavita 😊

hi Kavita..how have u been? hope u remember me?
Originally posted by Purrrfect

once you become a celebrity and your pics are on net, they are not really personal anymore, until and unless you have privacy setting on them or have a copy right stated on the pics 😊

Nah, not to you, I made it as a separate request to everyone here -- see it's addressed as "all of you"... So you dont have to give me any reason.. 😃

Regarding personal pics, it's part of the rules of the forum, that no pics from FB or the like should be posted here.. So I made that request so that this thread wont come across any issues later... 😃

BTW, even with privacy settings in place, people can still nick the pics from personal profile pages of celebrities if they manage to get into their friends' list, and then publish them or distribute the pics to their own family and friends... Just one scenario... 😊
Originally posted by maanddy

Helloo guyzz...
What a "Chhumeshwari" Thread and Pics! 😳

I am the biggest supporter and fan of Terence from DID season 1 but god knows why I never came on IF and particularly on this thread ! But anyways, I am here now !
Honestly, I watch DID for two reasons, 1st Mr. Terence Lewis THE GREAT ! 😉 And 2nd Dance ! 😊
Till now, all auditions were great and last one was even funny...That Sadda Haq guy was amazingly funny ! I was like...🤣🤣🤣

By the way, My name is Maddy or Madz whatever you like !

Thank you Maddy... There are many contenders for the place of "the biggest supporter and the biggest fan of Terence", me included! 😉

Will be updating the fans list soon... 😃