Dance India Dance Season 3

Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread - Page 6

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have updated the fans list with the requests till now... Please let me know if I have missed anyone who had put in a request or had clicked like...

I have put in the IDs of all here on IF, and not the calling names.. That way it would be easier to identify the names, I thought... 😃
Edited by akanna - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i find terence is way hot add me big fan

tina_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Add me tooo... :) :)... Me even a gr8 fan of Terence.. :) :)
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: akanna

Thank you Maddy... There are many contenders for the place of "the biggest supporter and the biggest fan of Terence", me included! 😉

Will be updating the fans list soon... 😃

Yeah...You are right! I got to know this from popularity of this thread! No Problem, we can share our Terence sir! 😉

LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
terence sir is my guru. i love him. the way he dances just wins ur heart. i hope one day i'm lucky enough to learn dance from my guru terence sir
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
guys is it just me or all of u here are as enthusiastic as me to watch his and his team's performances..??
sweet_roses thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akanna

Some pictures are added below. Will be adding more as they come by... Enjoy!
These pics are the latest and are from DID3 launch/promo...

u look awesome in this pictures...muahhh terru...
-Moderator- thumbnail
Please add me. ðŸ˜Š I am his student too ðŸ˜³
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was wondering why i wasn't added to the list! 😆 I liked the first post instead of the second one..can you add me to the FC too please? :D
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mazkachazka

guys is it just me or all of u here are as enthusiastic as me to watch his and his team's performances..??

I am too.. It's just that I am waiting for the audition episodes to be over and the real fun will begin with the masters and dancers in action.. It doesnt matter to me now as to who gets into top 18 list, as it isnt based on public votes, so whoever gets in, and then divided into the three teams, I just want to see how they grow as performing dancers.. I have seen some excellent performers in the audition rounds diminish and some average performers in the audition rounds to excel and shine... There are many examples for these in both seasons 1 and 2... So keeping fingers crossed for TL and TKT this time... I am sure Terence's training and mentoring will make his toli shine like diamonds, we have seen that happen in both seasons before... 😃